Question about first offseason...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Jul 19, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Question about first offseason...

The rules discuss no cuts, but I was wondering if we were going to allow cuts of players we are inheriting that may suck.

I figure we will only allow it once, and then have our normal rules about cuts and scholarships which is fine by me.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I say we see how recruiting is before we make any judgements on cuts and recruiting restrictions...

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Recruiting is easy, I landed the number two class with A&M in my offline dynasty. It will be a bit tougher online with 11 other people, but I don't see how it could be much different from last year.

With that being said, if you look at the rosters, there aren't many people that 'suck'. There are not many 50 and low 60 OVRs. However, do to the large progression problem and having too many people in the 90s in a few years, I would propose that we have no cut limitations the first season outside of the guys you bring in as recruits.

How does everyone feel about this?

4. OMlawdog

Sounds reasonable. I think that will help our dynasty a ton, so that people can cut a few players that they don't want on their team, but they are stuck with the ones they sign.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

if we are allowed to cut players in offseason 1, i am axing around 12 players.... at least...

6. OMlawdog

Im looking at about 9, maybe 10.

7. JrRawlins

my RE's are absolutely terrible.... 59 and 58 overall.... they are like sophomores....just sponging those scholarships.....

8. OMlawdog

My worst are my WR and CB, I think after my top rated CB, the fastest CB on my team is 88 speed. Also, my freshman WR and sophmore WR have 84 and 85 speed, so that is always helpful.

I also think I have 12 QB and HB's on my roster. Kind of silly.

9. JrRawlins

I have like 8 Wr's and one of them is a 78 speed, he is slower than my backup TE....