Question about importing NCAA 14 draft class

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by dso122783, Oct 16, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

So I just started learning how to download the draft class from NCAA 14 to madden 25. Maybe I'm missing something, but it doesn't make sense to me that you download the draft class AFTER the 2013 college football season, and BEFORE the 2013 NFL season. For example, at the end of the NCAA season I download my draft class. Week 1 of madden I start scouting Tajh Boyd. So I advance to the next season and Tajh Boyd is no longer on Clemson because he left with the draft class. He is also not playing in the NFL because I am scouting him. Make sense? My question is this...how do I play my NCAA dynasty while scouting the same players as I play my Madden 25 season? Thanks for any input.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I'm not entirely sure you can dso. I've always wanted to do an offline dynasty thread, basically covering college football. To do that, I'd have to basically go through the entire College season, write about all the stories/players/games, and then plug them in when simulating the NFL season.

Because of the need to put the draft class at the beginning of a season in Madden, you have to complete a season and advance to Players Leaving in NCAA Football.

3. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Thanks for the response. That kinda sucks, I was hoping to play my NCAA dynasty in the same time frame as madden week by week and draft the players who I just finished the season with on NCAA. That would be so cool. Oh well. Thanks again man.

4. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I also have a question regarding importing the draft class. Do you lose the in season scouting feature when importing a class? I'm in week 1 of an offline dynasty and don't see the option to scout.

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

you should see it in week two, it needs to load the players first I think

• Like Like x 1