Question about Recruit Visits

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jdrhammer, Mar 14, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Question about Recruit Visits

It seems I've noticed that the more prospects that visit in a week, the less effective the visit. It seems like you can get 2 or 3 A+'s at the most if you're lucky. After 3 or so, you start seeing A's and A-'s.

Any certainty to this?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm not sure about the # of prospects but I have seen in EA's blogs that having too many of the same position or too many recruits overall visiting together can have a negative impact. Just like in real life, if you have the top 3 QBs visit the same weekend, there will probably be some competition and some awkward moments.

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I will look up my league tomorrow, but I think I had a number of A+ on one visit. I'll try to let you know how many tomorrow.

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Yeah it seems like if you have more then 4 guys visiting your more then likely to get B's then A's even with a win.

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I won a rivalry game in OT with 7 recruits visiting. Got 3 A+ and 4 A's.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I have had a large number of recruits visit on the same week before. I will agree it does water it down a little bit, but if you are on a rivalry week, and you have a close game, or go to OT, it really helps out. The blowouts don't do much for you. Just some things I have noticed.

Mike

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

In my Michigan OD I invited 12 recruits to watch me spank my rival Minnesota.

I got 12 A+ grades for the visit.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

In my Michigan OD I invited 12 recruits to watch me spank my rival Minnesota 49-24.

All 12 of them gave me A+ grades for the visit (and for 2 of them I didn't even have 3 VH/most pitches uncovered).