1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Question about Recruit Visits

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jdrhammer, Mar 14, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Question about Recruit Visits

It seems I've noticed that the more prospects that visit in a week, the less effective the visit. It seems like you can get 2 or 3 A+'s at the most if you're lucky. After 3 or so, you start seeing A's and A-'s.

Any certainty to this?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm not sure about the # of prospects but I have seen in EA's blogs that having too many of the same position or too many recruits overall visiting together can have a negative impact. Just like in real life, if you have the top 3 QBs visit the same weekend, there will probably be some competition and some awkward moments.

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I will look up my league tomorrow, but I think I had a number of A+ on one visit. I'll try to let you know how many tomorrow.

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Yeah it seems like if you have more then 4 guys visiting your more then likely to get B's then A's even with a win.

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I won a rivalry game in OT with 7 recruits visiting. Got 3 A+ and 4 A's.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I have had a large number of recruits visit on the same week before. I will agree it does water it down a little bit, but if you are on a rivalry week, and you have a close game, or go to OT, it really helps out. The blowouts don't do much for you. Just some things I have noticed.

Mike

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

In my Michigan OD I invited 12 recruits to watch me spank my rival Minnesota.

I got 12 A+ grades for the visit.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

In my Michigan OD I invited 12 recruits to watch me spank my rival Minnesota 49-24.

All 12 of them gave me A+ grades for the visit (and for 2 of them I didn't even have 3 VH/most pitches uncovered).