Question about remaining OD issues

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I've been out of the loop for a bit, OD was fucked up beyond comprehension prior to me leaving. From what I can discern it looks like 4 patches have dropped and there are STILL problems? I'm curious of what current issues remain that are common- and are there any bypasses that have been discovered?

Hopefully there aren't enough that it'd take more than 5 minutes to reply.. !

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Still some transfer fail and lock up issues. Mostly stemming during offseason advances.

A couple tips:

1) Make sure the commissioner is the only one logged into the dynasty when you are advancing.

2) If the commish is experiencing freezing during the "delete files" step of the advance process, it will almost certainly lock the commish out once you advance to preseason. You can try passing the commish around before the advance, that worked for us once. The best thing to do is go ahead and advance to presasons, have someone download and save the file, retire the old dynasty and rehost the save file. Be sure to have everyone join as an existing coach instead of creating a new one so you can salvage most of your coaching stuff.

3) If someone other than the commish is locked out of the dynasty or otherwise can't get in, DO NOT BOOT THEM MANUALLY! Have them try to retire from both the wire and the console. There is a known issue that has effected multiple dynasties where a member was booted after not being able to get in. Everyone in the dynasty received a message "The commish of this dynasty has retired" and the dynasty file was DELETED. Again, to avoid this, do not manually remove people. If you absolutely have to, make sure someone has a back-up copy (saved file) so that you have a file to load if this happens.

• Like Like x 1