Question about speed in the open field

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Sep 13, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Question about speed in the open field

When your recievers or running backs get into the open field (with the ball), do you ever feel like no matter what speed rating you are the db's or someone will always catch up with you? I'm holding in the speed burst button the whole time... maybe i have to press harder or something (or it's just my imagination). Any thoughts on this? I'm curious.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya i always get ran down.. but i dont have the fastest guys in the world either..

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

i think this is related to the sliders, ours are pretty much broke right now. hopefully after we can adjust them we will be able to get the gameplay back to the way it should be.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

when i replied to the sliders topic this was one of the main things i was speaking on. my 95 speed impact player running back would take a toss last game and get snatched up by a dlineman. i instantly paused the game and checked speed, acceleration, and agility rating and i was way better in all three categories by a landslide. that to me is wack and unreal and while i know we need to somewhat adjust the sliders i also think when we adjust to the point where the game is unreal in favor of the cpu then we are taking away from the fun of the game. sorry about the paragraph sentence i just had.