1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Question as we gear up for the offseason

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by klaximilian, Nov 1, 2013.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

In the interest of building our teams over the next two off-seasons, are there any adjustments in sliders that we need to be aware of? I ask because it could definitely sway how one could value certain positions over others.

By no means do I want this to be a slider discussion, nor am I implying that any changes need to be made. I just think we all need to know if there are any changes so we can build our teams up accordingly.

Thanks.

tj

CHUNKNESS
    LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 1
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I think this is a GREAT point to bring up TJ. I know in my discussions with Jim and Michael there has not been any indication of any slider adjustments with the upcoming season(s). The latest update seems to have addressed a majority of the concerns.

• Like Like x 1
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Thank you Doug.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks Doug!

As Doug indicated, we do not intend to make any immediate changes to slider settings. Thanks for asking though!

• Like Like x 2