1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Question for the board...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Oct 22, 2009.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Question for the board...

After the whooping that I received last night (thanks BlueBean. lol) I was wondering if there is anyway that you can practice of play scrimmages with other members without playing in a game. If there is not a way to do it in the actual online franchise, does anyone have another way, maybe creating the same team offline somehow) to do it. Apparently I could use the practice with my Bucs. Thanks in advance.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i posted a thread that will tell you how to practice with your team offline or even online. It's work, but it can be done.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Weblink, I know the Bucs are a tough team to play with. I chose the Bills to give myself a challenge since I was doing good in another league with the Vikings. I had a real hard time trying to keep up with the Patriots but it's fun anyways.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Lots of fun. When I chose the Bucs, I knew it was going to be a long road. I will get there soon, hopefully through the draft. I just need some practice along the way. Good game again last night. Your team looks strong.

5. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

Yeah my arse got beat badly---the dolphins need a QB miracle and the defense needs to step up...meaning me.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow gatornation0602. sounds like you just described my team. Freeman has 5 picks this season and my D can not make a tackle to save their lives. You stay away from my players in the draft. lol

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ha look for the titans drafting a qb with their first pick too. Collins lost the first game with a pick in the 4th(not really his fault but the blame has already been assigned) and young played pretty good in the 4th quarter throwing 4 TDs against the texans BUT it took him 3 quarters and a couple picks to get him going. With the competition as good as it has been i dunno if my QBs can cut it.... and i thought i was gonna walk all over this league before it started. done been put in my place.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I don't know if he's what you're looking for, but QB Matt Cassel is available through the Chiefs. PM me with a deal if you want. Looking for Oline/defensive help.