Question for the board...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Oct 22, 2009.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Question for the board...

After the whooping that I received last night (thanks BlueBean. lol) I was wondering if there is anyway that you can practice of play scrimmages with other members without playing in a game. If there is not a way to do it in the actual online franchise, does anyone have another way, maybe creating the same team offline somehow) to do it. Apparently I could use the practice with my Bucs. Thanks in advance.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i posted a thread that will tell you how to practice with your team offline or even online. It's work, but it can be done.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Weblink, I know the Bucs are a tough team to play with. I chose the Bills to give myself a challenge since I was doing good in another league with the Vikings. I had a real hard time trying to keep up with the Patriots but it's fun anyways.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Lots of fun. When I chose the Bucs, I knew it was going to be a long road. I will get there soon, hopefully through the draft. I just need some practice along the way. Good game again last night. Your team looks strong.

5. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

Yeah my arse got beat badly---the dolphins need a QB miracle and the defense needs to step up...meaning me.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow gatornation0602. sounds like you just described my team. Freeman has 5 picks this season and my D can not make a tackle to save their lives. You stay away from my players in the draft. lol

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ha look for the titans drafting a qb with their first pick too. Collins lost the first game with a pick in the 4th(not really his fault but the blame has already been assigned) and young played pretty good in the 4th quarter throwing 4 TDs against the texans BUT it took him 3 quarters and a couple picks to get him going. With the competition as good as it has been i dunno if my QBs can cut it.... and i thought i was gonna walk all over this league before it started. done been put in my place.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I don't know if he's what you're looking for, but QB Matt Cassel is available through the Chiefs. PM me with a deal if you want. Looking for Oline/defensive help.