Question for the masses

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jan 4, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Question for the masses

Ok Brian (Castor) and I have been looking at our new rosters I don't know if Max and Rip have but I would greatly like their input. The computer has done a horrible job recruiting for the teams that we have taken over. In troys case he has 6 QB's 5 of which are FR and are in the low 70's. I have 7 DT 5 are freshman and I am depleted at the LB position and OL position. Troy has 4 or 5 commits already and 1 is a QB? For me I have 5 commited recruits with 10 slots available(9 seniors and +1). So that gives me 5 scholarships in which to fill all my holes. I would like to ask that you guys let us recruit to 73-75 and cut to 65 so that we can get rid of the dead wood. I got kids taking up schollys that won't see the field. Now I don't really have a shot with too many 4 star guys I would go after 2-3 star players for the ones over 70. Also all those cut would have to be players rated below 70. I have a feeling that for coaches that change going forward it is going to be like this every year. The original rosters have now been turned over and the Computer is fucking all the recruiting all up. What do you guys think?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

It would be hard for me to agree any more than I do....It's not even about improving the team really at this point. The damage for this year's recruiting class is done. It's a depth thing. I have 5 spots open, need 1` DE, 1 DT, and 1 FB, which leaves me with two available.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll let you cut to 65 in the off season, but that's it.

None of this matters. It will even out.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Perfect thanks.