Question for you guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 25, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Question for you guys

Let me ask you guys...mainly because I'm looking at whose left at the mid way point in the draft. Are you guys going to be into your teams if you get a SD St or and Air Force or a Wyoming?

Be honest, because if you're not going to be into them you're not going to have as much fun as you should be having with this

It was a cool idea taking these smaller conferences, but for the last few guys who get to select teams it might suck

Would you rather SEC/Big 12/ACC, all lowest teams in conference?

2. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

have the worst of the worst may be a bit harder, im indifferent but i can say that the bigger conferences can give everyone a bit more teams to select from and not feel like they got the shaft. though if we switch i would really love to keep the random draft list we already have heh

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

that's my thinking exactly. i feel like with the current way, the top few selections were ok, fresno st, col st, etc. can use those teams and be happy.

but the guy who picks 10th-12th and gets wyoming...is he gonna be interested and care?

if we go big 12, sec, acc...the guy who picks 10th-12th will prob wind up with like a Kentucky or Maryland...teams they can get into more atleast

4. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

shit even maryland is a good pick, considering we are still picking low end teams, would we still restrict the skill level of the teams available?

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I would be down for that. It may take us another day before we could get things up and running. But I would def. be in favor of redoing the random draft order lol.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok im am making an executive decision

7. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

also, i know people have lives and such, i mean i have 2 kids myself. but keep in mind you are playing with 11 other people here, so please be mindful with everyones time so we can get this league going i know many are very eager to start playing, specially if this is their first league

8. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

I am all for going with the bigger conferences..... However, I think the draft order we had before was perfect!