Question, Leaving it up to you guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Apr 12, 2011.

?

After reading my proposal, yes or no?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ok, I read the rules, and debated weather or not to even ask this question-- but I figured I have a fair argument. I recently took over as you all know, and the CPU currently has SEVEN QB's on the team (2 sr, 1 jr, 1 so, 3 fr). Now I would have cut at the minimum, two of these guys, more then likely 3, and I understand I took up this team by my choice. I am just curious if I could be given something like 2 extra scholarships, I need help across the board with this team, and only have 13 scholarships to work with as is.

Your guyses call.

2. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

You took Minnesota, so if you want to buy an extra pipeline state I would be fine with that. Seriously though I would not have a problem with that, hope you turn it around

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm not worried about an extra pipeline, just the 2 scholarships to make up for the CPU's crap shoot recruiting efforts. 7 QB's... really....7?

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You can cut the 2 worst QBs in the offseason. Ive let other guys do this with players recruited by CPU, so ya you can go 2 over this year only.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Thanks Hova.

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Will this apply to Clemson, as well? I believe he has 9 QBs on the roster.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I took over Miami in last year's game and they had like 8 or 9 QB's. Was supposed to be fixed this year, but of course it wasn't.