Question on Frozen Players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

THis is in response to SaintsDave post about releasing players and freezing them. I only have a question since I picked up one of the players he indicates he waived at the end of the season.

I picked up CB Justin Miller after I lost Carlos Rodgers for the season. Not trying to start Biz or anything and especially since I am no longer the Redskins owner (at the start of the next season will be moving over the Pats).

I cut Justin Miller as he was the player I picked up at the time I placed Carlos Rogers on IR. I just want to make sure I understand what is going on. It may very well be an oversight.

2. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Well, you dont have to cut him, you can cut someone else if you would like, however, anyone cut now will be frozen yes :)

3. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Actually... You know what I think I just overstepped my pay grade sorry Jeremy :(, hopefully this is the right answer

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

You were ok picking up Justin Miller when you did (around week 15-16), but any player that has been released since the playoffs started will be put on the list of frozen players. I just put Miller on that list once you released him.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

well you could use the defrost option on most microwaves, but that takes forever... I'd recommend just throwing them in the oven at 350

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

You know Mustang, I was thinking the same thing. Sometimes just slow cooking them in a crock pot makes it all better. I mean you of course need an apron to march around the kitchen with but its all good.