Question re Quarter length

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SF Mountie, Dec 14, 2009.

1. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

Question re Quarter length

How does everyone feel about extending the Quarters at least one minute to 7? I feel like my stats in this league are much lower than in others and not super realistic. I think it has to do w/ the combo of sliders and Q length. I wouldn't want to change the sliders, but I think adding a minute would make the stats more realistic. Thoughts?

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I really wouldn't mind it either way, and I guess it would help make the stats more realistic. Whatever Jvigorous decides is fine with me.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I personally think that 7 is way too long. 5 is good, 6 is about right. 7 feels like it takes forever...

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

I'm with Bits. 7 min will over inflate the stats. The extra min equals to almost another qtr!!!

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

So far the scores and stats seem pretty sim to me. The games I played so far it seems that the cpu lets off around the 3rd quarter. If we have 14 mins to impose our will on cpu then it'll ed up being unrealistic blowouts in the majority of cpu games.

6. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

Makes sense. The defensive battle w/ Florida might be skewing my #s. Jarrett isn't even averaging 200 yards a game and i can usually throw up 150-200 somewhat consistently w/ Noel, but haven't hit 100 yet. I might just need to get used to the sliders.

I can get by the Dline and LBs, but the damn CBs tackle like I've never seen before. I don't think I've broken a CB tackle in any of the first 3 games.

No need to change anything I guess. My first Tradition dyn. So, like I said I probably just need to get used to the gameplay.