Question regarding Kap

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Sep 14, 2010
    Im curious what you think about Kap winning 56-7. To be candid, I think its ridiculous. Especially since the Cowboys owner apparently may not be that good. I know I scored 37 points against Jeffy but I tried everything in my power not to score. Including missing a fg intentionally and needlessly diving at players to get him yards. (Still didnt work)

It does appear he gave carries to other players but still.
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Feb 19, 2010
    He called me during and after this game. Scared was taking a safety on his own snapping the ball with his QB and waiting to be hit, calling a defense and backing everyone up even guys at the line of scrimmage throwing the game as soon as he got down 14-0. He called me to ask what to do and when he told me the BS that scared was doing I told him to lay in to him for 3 quarters and then call off the dogs. Scared has been a pain in the ass for weeks now his play is lobby and now he is throwing games for no reason. He was calling for fair catches on KR and PR with no one around at all. Not sure what he was doing or why.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    If this is true, we need to make a move now. I have no idea who he is but he doesnt belong here for one more week if this is happening.
  4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    scared is a old timer and his attitude stinks at times. i agree, if he is being a pecker then he needs to be corrected.