Question/Suggestion

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Question/Suggestion

For those of us who aren't on auto, would anyone be interested in knocking this season out in one night since there aren't many games left (maybe 3 at max for some of us)? Just curious because, for my own personal interest, I would like to finish off this season before '11 drops. But this is all up to Basis of course but I thought I'd ask.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Who is left that is not on auto? You, me, and Jello? I'd probably be for it.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I think Basis and Suge

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

If we did this, I would probably have to do it tonight as it looks like I wont be able to get on again until Saturday. If it doesn't happen though I won't be heart broken.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've never gotten a video game early in my life, but I'm going to try to get '11 early (and it sounds like I should be able to) so I'm hoping to get it on Friday. If we finish before then that'd be awesome, but if not, I'll still finish the season even if I have '11 already.

The hard about that is I'm a Mountain guy so I won't even be home from work until 8PM EDT while I think the rest of you are Eastern . If I'm the only left, however, feel free to advance without me.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

8 or 9 pm EDT works well for me, I don't mind staying up later.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm still not on auto pilot, and I would have issues (baby wanting feed or changed) that might pop up, that would hinder progress of getting this done in a night.

If Basis advances it tonight I'll play my game against Oregon after I hold my Madden Draft, but after tonight I could do this... just like I said, I might have to take a 30 minute timeout to take care of the baby.

Other thoughts, it's really not necessary to knock it out in one night. We've got a week to get through the regular season, then the only overlap would be bowl games.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I will try to hop on if I am around if not Just go ahead and sim me

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well tonight is the only night that really works for me, but like I said I wouldn't be heartbroken if it didn't happen, I just think it would be fun and I would like to get the season done before 2011 drops because, let's be honest, when that game is out no one is going to want to come back and finish the current 2010 dynasty.

I have absolutely no problem with Psycho taking breaks here and there if he's up for it, I'll somehow find ways to entertain myself haha.

I'll be on tonight so hopefully I'll see most of you there.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Still up to the big man though lol

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We'll advance one week per day until we're finished. This way the psychos of the world are happy, and the maslers of the world are somewhat happy. Unfortunately for the JCs of the world, I can't make everyone happy.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

Works for me

13. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha, no no this is fine with me, actually this is perfect.