1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoosierjoe, Aug 10, 2010.

1. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

Question

When my defensive play keeps popping up pre-snap, without me bringing it up, does that mean the CPU QB is reading my plays? If so, is there a way to defend against this? It happened on EVERY PLAY in the game I just had against NC State. Their QB went 31-42 against me, and I threw everything I could think of at him. Different coverages, different blitzes, packages, I even switched up my personnel... nothing worked. It was one of those games where it seems like the game really does not want you to win. Their QB had a completion percentage below 40% coming in to this game! I was still able to win, but man was that frustrating.

2. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

try going to your settings and turning your play art off... I had this issue too

No I dont think they are reading your plays