Question

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by GoGators, Oct 25, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Since my sub ran out of juice last night and couldn't complete my preseason activities and I sent an xbox live message to both Drifter and OM right around midnight asking to hold off on advancing until this morning so I could knock out my preseason stuff, why was that disregarded? I see the advance to week 1 took place around 130am, so it's not like my message was after the fact.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I was in bed at 11:00 pm my time (10:45 actually).

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I'll be glad to answer.

After we advanced to preseason, I finished watching the GB/Viking game and spent some time with my wife. I told everyone that I was going to do the schedules and advance. I didin't log off the box so when I was finished watching the game and spending time with wife, I did the schedules and advanced. I didn't even check my XBOX messages. To be honest though, I probably would have advanced even if I had got it.

Im going to be working late this entire week, and i probably won't be home until 8 cst, so that is why it was important to me to do the schedules last night. I am sorry you missed redshirting, Dru probably had to play in one of his other leagues. I kid, I kid.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I think however, that if you have a player, and he never gets on the field, it will auto redshirt him. I am not 100% sure, but I have heard that from a few sources...

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's true. You have to remove them from the depth chart and make sure he isn't on special teams anywhere.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Sweet, im glad there is a work around.

Gators, this is what happens when you trust Dru. Remember this is the same guy that won back to back SEC titles, and was complaining about the talent on Ole Miss.

On the other hand, Dru - great work trying to screw Gators. You are always welcomed at the deuce. Next time just "accidently" cut Gabbert.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I did my best, I assume the checks are in the mail from yourself, JR and Bond.:thumbsup:

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Alright, that seems reasonable.

I need to ask you guys for an extension on tonights advance though. We're signing the audit opinion today and we still have a shit ton of work to do. I have no idea how late we may work tonight. Under normal circumstances, I'd go on auto pilot and just take the sim, but considering it's week 1, I need to get my guys off the depth chart so they'll hopefully redshirt as well as set up my recruiting board.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sweet I am going to try to do this as well.