Question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Keller, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm seeing scores and, not to be salty balls or anything but, are people just posting their best rounds?

I mean - me and Del and Huskie play a couple warm up rounds first and then we say "okay this is the round" and we shoot our round and whatever we shoot is what I put down.

Maybe its a dick move of me to ask this but I feel like maybe there are some people out there saying - well I'm gonna play 4 or 5 rounds and I'll just take my best 2 rounds.

Know what I mean?

Apologies if this offends anyone, I just want to be sure.

2. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Being that I shot a -5, -4, and -6 I feel like I may be one of those you are singling out. You can ask anyone I've played with, cazz112, Obmij76 -- I get a room set up a little before 9 and we play. What we shoot is what we shoot - no "warm up" rounds, I mean it's a Par 3 exhibition for fecks sake. Matter of fact, the only rounds I've played on Tiger the past 2 days are the 3 rounds for the exhibition. So, to answer your question, what I shoot is what I shoot. You on Xbox, or PS3? I'll play with anyone.

3. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    What practice rounds ? Between getting all the people together I've played so much I'm sick of this course

Mine are for the 1st time I've played the round
    1 and 2 yesterday with buddycris and grundlebug scored 1 and 2
    1,2 and 3 with Soxandgators last nite scored 3rd round
    3 and 4 with buddy today - scored 4th round
    3 and 4 with grundle -scored nothing

Furthermore I keep score hole by hole so if me or anyone else gets disconnected,the scores on completed holes will stay

Honestly the replay rounds I played don't even know what I've shot...I was playing as quickly as I can,trying to get out of their way...

I'm not offended, but I 2nd Dub-ya opinion...Any difficulty,any condition,any setting I'm game...I

I'd also gladly give the captaincy thing away if I know there will be enough people on PS3...It is one big hassle,last nite I missed awesome home made carneassada at work, so soxandgators can score his rounds

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

There shouldn't be any online practice rounds with your whole flight... you guys should get your official round in and then do whatever you want. If you are going to practice, do it offline. Granted there is no difference, but the difference in perception is huge.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

This wasn't previously written, nor is it a rule either... just be careful... it doesn't paint the best picture.

6. Obmij76

Obmij76 Walk On

I dont necessarily blame you for having this thought in your mind but it probably would be better off staying there instead of posting it here.

1st, it's false. @Dub-ya has been money on this course. While my putt sails 5 feet past the hole, he's hitting a birdie putt. Dude's been money so far - I'll vouch for that.

2nd, putting this thought out there gives other people doubt about the people putting up high scores and that creates a bad atmosphere.

3rd, it gives people who aren't on the up and up an idea on how to post better scores.

I just think it could have been better handled by hitting people up personally instead of making a public post on the matter.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.