Questions about PS3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hey guys I have a questions about the PS3 that I figured you guys could answer.

Can you save an offline madden franchise on a flashdrive and then put it on your computer and email it to somebody else who then could load it on their PS3 and play? Could you share an offline franchise by emailing the franchise file back n forth after you play?

I know you cannot on xbox, was wondering about PS3. Thanks guys.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Interesting. I don't know if it's possible, but I wouldn't mind trying it as an experiment.

Just need a guinea pig to test it with me. lol

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Yes you can. This is exactly how PMFL does their online franny. Both users would have to have same PSN login. I think there is a thread on this. I will look for it in a bit.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I was almost thrown off by the Lions Avatar..... I was going to tell this other guy to change it out of respect for you Win

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

So do you have to be logged into the other persons profile like xbox or can you load the franchise on any PS3, like one that is offline?

7. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

you need to have a profile with the same name and same PSN account registered to that name on whichever ps3 to match the system that the original franchise file was created on.