Questions for ALL Coaches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Here are some questions for every coach in the legacy to answer:

@Hokie Effect
    @KzooBlue
    @Big Suge Knight
    @bravejaf
    @JCspartan2
    @cnic75
    @bsta93
    @ajtev21
    @Ceewo
    @MaslerBoros16
    @KillerNuts

What are your hopes for the rest of this season?

How is recruiting going for you this season? Are you looking forward to any recruits or worrying about any positions in the future?

Do you plan on being a member of the Legacy in NCAA 12? If so, will you want the same team? If not what team are you interested in coaching?

How many season do you think we will get through in NCAA 11?

Any changes you would like to see in the Legacy this year or in the future?

Whose winning the championship in the Legacy this season?

Give me your superbowl picks and who will win:

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Beat Wisconsin, Florida State (Ceewo) and whoever else remains on my schedule to stay undefeated. I would like a shot at getting my second National Championship.

How is recruiting going for you this season? Are you looking forward to any recruits or worrying about any positions in the future?
    I am doing better than I expected given the lack of quality prospects in my pipeline states. I got a good WR out of Ohio and I should lock up a couple more :5stars: recruits in the next couple of weeks. I will likely end up signing more :3stars: than :4stars: because I have a lot of scholarships to give out and there wasn't a lot of :4stars: that caught my eye. Linebacker has been my big focus this year because I needed 3 OLB and 1 MLB. I filled both needs but I'm still going after a couple additional players at that position. My defense is going to be very shaky next season unless I get some very good progression from a few players on my current roster.

Do you plan on being a member of the Legacy in NCAA 12? If so, will you want the same team? If not what team are you interested in coaching?
    Not sure at this point. I would like to stay but it depends on if the dynasty goes premier. I wouldn't want to take up 3 premier spots and I have no plans to quit C2C or T3.

We should be able to get through 3 or 4 more years. I may end up taking a break on this game come March/April. I have been playing some form of NCAA Football for more than 2 straight years so I probably should take a break before diving into NCAA 12.

None that I can think of at the moment.

I would like to say Penn State but that Florida State game is going to be very tricky. Ceewo is a very good players and he is loaded on offense and defense. I guess USC/Alabama/Florida State would be the other main contenders at this point.

I can't pick against the Patriots to get to the Super Bowl, as much as I hate them. Since Moss left that team has looked unstoppable and they are back to playing the type of football that Brady is best suited for. In the NFC the favorites are Atlanta but I'm going with a wild card in Green Bay. I am hoping to be wrong since I'm an Eagles fan but if Rodgers stays healthy he is the best QB in the NFC. I don't think the Bears get past next weekend and I can't see the Seahawks winning another game, though it would make for an interesting story.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

ACC Championship!

It's alright. Nothing Special... I'm a little thin at TE, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Yes. Hopefully, I will not be in the ACC again. I really don't like the conference all that much. I'd be most interested in coaching... Ohio State, Oregon, Florida, Auburn, or Oklahoma.

I would guess that we'll get through like 4 more.

I can't think of anything at the moment.

I am predicting USC. The amount of talent on that team is ridiculous.

I don't really follow the NFL that much... but I'll say... Ravens/Falcons with a Ravens win.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Win the rest of my games if possible. If I lose anymore it will only be 2 so I can still make some Bowl for bums. I hope to at least beat one of the remaining users on my schedule, I think the Va Tech game is going to be a massive shootout between two high flying passing offense with no defense whatsoever. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win that game. LSU comes to my house for their game so I hope to make that one close and possibly win, but that will be a tough one. 6-6 at worse, 8-4 at best (obviously).

Just trying to get my position needs right now, so far so good. We have a 5 star commit already and a couple of 4 stars. There is a 5 star QB from Texas with A+ throw power and a little bit of speed that has recently given us a verbal commit, we are just waiting for him to sign the papers. I am looking forward to the defensive end as that is one of the positions I enjoy user controlling. As for worried, I worry about the defense most of all. I am hoping Samuel stays for his Senior year, the secondary seems to be set for a least one more year. My D line also need to be around for another year but it won't be.

Yes I plan on sticking with the Legacy for many years to come. I do not think I will want Miami again but we will see what their roster looks like. I am interested in the Florida Gators though since I have always wanted to use them in a league.

We are about halfway through Season 5 right now and it's early January. League has been underway since late July/early August. So I am going to go with close to 10 seasons. We do about a season a month so if we keep up this pace we will see 10+ seasons.

Everything is good for now.

Probably USC or Penn State from the looks of it.

I'm going to go with Atlanta and New England. The Patriots are way too good right now as they have rolled through most of the season. If Green Bay does make it I think they can beat them because Matt Flynn almost did it, so if Rodgers stays healthy and leads his team to the Super Bowl then expect a close game. But for right now I'm going to say Atlanta vs New England with New England winning by 14.

5. Hova

I want the National Title game obviously. I still need to beat the pac-10 and my biggest game against Gerogia which will be a battle.

Decent. I lost out on a few Oline I wanted but snagged a stud WR. I hoping to find a strong defender in the Offseason. My DLine is pretty weak and I need to find a replacement for Baxter/Vickers ASAP

Yup, I will be here commishing. I will probably stay at USC, only job that could entice me is MICHIGAN. I would not mind rebuilding the wolverines as weird as that sounds.

I am hoping for 10

More content and discussion, other than that we are doing great

I hope me, but If I falter I think Penn St will pull it out

Bears vs Patriots

Patriots win big

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

My hope is to take care of business next week against Florida to secure a spot in the SEC championship game. If that goes as planned, I look forward to renewing the rivalry with Alabama. We've had some good battles over the last couple seasons with his team always creating one or two more turnovers than mine. The momentum has to shift sometime.

This recruiting class is shaping up to be pretty decent. Although, I don't really have too many positions of need, as I return most of my team for next season, barring anyone going pro.

I have a :5stars: QB coming in with some pretty good arm strength. But, he probably won't play until 2017. I need to pick up a WR for the future, since my two best are both juniors and the depth is pretty weak. On defense, I am a bit worried about my CBs. But my DL, LBs and safeties should be in good shape for years to come.

I really enjoy this league. People follow the rules and I haven't run into anyone cheesing. Also, Hova does a great job moving things along. Props to the commish.

I like using a different team every year and I prefer to play in conferences with different members. I guess it will all depend on where the draft falls in front of me. Some candidates are Ohio State, LSU, Arizona State, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ole Miss, Clemson, North Carolina, Nebraska, or Maryland.

I think we'll get into 2019 / 2020.

I would like to hear more people talking smack when we are getting together for end of the season recruiting.

Also, next year I would like everyone to be in a conference that has a title game.

It's looking like USC. Oregon took a hit when Seastrunk went down.

I don't watch NFL football very often, I prefer college. But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I'll answer. I'll take the Stoolers defeating Atlanta.

7. Hova

We should be golden next year Bsta, Big Ten will have a champ conference game, Pac-10 too right?

Did you have a team preference for next season?

How long is the Michigan Coaching line? haha

8. abolishthefed

I didn't notice the team preference part of the question until after I read your answer. I fixed it.

9. Hova

Is the Pac-10 going to a conference champ game next season like the big ten is? Anybody know?

10. abolishthefed

Yep. The location is going to be the team in the conference with the best record. The Big East and Big XII are going to be the only AQ conferences without one.

11. Hova

The big 12 is getting rid of theirs?

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I think the Pac 10's will actually start in 2012 when Colorado joins. They are still in the Big 12 next season from what I have read. The Big 12 can't have a conference title until they add 2 more teams, same reason the Big 10 couldn't have one till they added Nebraska.

For next season's game the conferences with a title game should be ACC, SEC and Big 10. I imagine the Pac 10 won't have one until the following game, but I could be wrong.

13. abolishthefed

Colorado is moving to the Pac-12 next year. They paid the opt out penalty.

14. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I always focus on winning the ACC first and getting into a BCS game. I still have two huge user match ups with Bama and Penn State. If I can somehow manage to beat both of them then I may be able to sneak into the title game. But that would be no easy task.

Recruiting is not going too bad, but maybe not as well as in seasons past. It doesn't look like we are going to be able to fill out the :5stars: limit. We have been able to land some help in the secondary for a change. For some reason that has been one area we have struggled to land any of the bigger recruits.

I do plan on being in Legacy for NCAA 12. I always like to change things up with new teams every year and definately want out of the ACC. I think the SEC would be fun along with maybe the Big Ten.

another 4 years at least.

I do beleive every user conference should have a championship game. I feel as if the Big Ten and Pac-10 really have an advantage in getting into National Championship game because they do not have that extra user game at the end of the season.

Penn State and Bama look tough as normal. Oregon is really having a good year as well. Id say NC comes down to the winner of the Oregon/USC game and Penn State

As long as its not the patriots. I could see Green Bay and NE with Green Bay winning.

15. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I just want to beat USC. I am 0 for whatever now!! If I do get past USC I should be in the BCS title game........

Recruiting has been going okay so far. I do have 3 5* that I should sign and I have filled needed positions, but I am not having the same success as last year.

Sure do and I would like to take over my almamater Va Tech

I think 10 seasons would be a reasonable goal

If it aint broke don't fix it.....

Winner of the USC vs Oregon game

Steelers 31
    Falcons 20

16. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Too not have anymore season ending injuries, and to maybe somehow salvage this season by sneaking by Hova. Otherwise, my main hopes are set on recruiting and regrouping for next year. Bad start.

Recruiting is going better than last year. I actually have 4-stars interested in me, which is nice. So, I have been just working towards the positions I need in the future. I have signed a couple of four stars. One being a pretty good DT, and some other defensive positions.

Definitely. I like the league a lot. However, I am unsure if I can go with UCLA forward. Unsure on who I would actually want though.

Hopefully two or three more.

Any change that puts me in an easier conference with easier user opponents.

Probably fucking Hova.

Patriots 42
    Green Bay 10

17. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Hopefully National Championship.

It is going slower than usual. I think I should get a couple more signed after the next couple of weeks. I am looking forward to having a few receivers that can catch the ball.

Yes. I would love to go back to Texas if we bring the Big XII back or take USC if Hova goes elsewhere. I would not mind staying with Alabama.

Probably 10 total.

No changes. I think everything is working well at the moment.

I would like to think I will but that will take getting some help.

New England - 35
    Chicago - 21

18. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I hope to make a NYE bowl and finish second in the Big Ten. We need a strong finish this year to help with recruiting.

Recruting is not going well. I have major needs along the OL so I need to make some progress quickly b/c I have quite a few scholarships to fill.

Definitely. I'm not going anywhere. I would love to stay as Michigan but if there is demand I may consider givIng them up

I am guessing three to four more minimum.

Nope Good job this far.

Im going to have to go with PSU.

Give me your superbowl picks and who will win:[/quote]
    Packers v. Patriots. Brady gets another ring.

19. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

Make the SEC title game. Don't know how realistic that is.

ITs going pretty good. I think im ranked 7 or 8. I have 20 scholarships so I really did need a good class. I have a suspicion that McDaniels will be gone and I'll have no QB. My WR should be good in the future, I've landed some good ones.

I'd like to be. I think LSU would be good, but if everyone was switching I'm not married to LSU. I'm a big Michigan fan, so if they were abandoned I wouldn't mind them

Hopefully like 4 or 5 more. This seems like a really good dynasty that people love playing.

IT's an awesome dynasty, the only complaint I have is my DBs drop a lot of easy INTs. But its always a fine line in NCAA to find a balance.

Penn St

Patriots Packers, Patriots win 38-17

20. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

A decent Bowl game...this season is kind of a wash for me because of my vacation.

Recruiting is awful for me this year. I've landed some good 4 star recruits so far, but after those few there are not many good ones interested in me right now for some reason. I don't think I'll be filling my class up.

We'll see. I will be starting med school in July so I might have to drop a league or two. It depends on how everything shakes out. I plan on staying in 2 leagues and I am currently in two premier leagues. Those would be the two that I stuck with. However, if TSO implements a rule where I can only be in 1 premier league than I would choose this one. Another possibility is if this league goes premier, then I will have to make a decision because I enjoy this league but also enjoy the two premier leagues I'm in. If I did stay I would probably switch teams. I took Iowa thinking they were a top team (I usually take rebuilding projects). They were a top team in season 1...which I didn't play. After that they lost their entire team to graduation and they haven't been any better than any other team I play with. I also want to move out of the Big Ten.

Should get through at least 5 more.

I hope this league becomes premier in the future, whether or not I'm still a part of it. Some video or podcast content would be cool (season previews and recaps and what not).

USC

The Lions...in 2012. :D

21. Hova

Everybody responded. Good Stuff slackers

22. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I am likely going to give up Michigan going into NCAA '12. having them in two ODs has started to get a little confusing.

23. Hova

Nice, I am really considering Michigan next year

24. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    If Mas is leaving So. Florida that is where my landing would likely be.

25. Hova

I am pretty sure he is