Questions for Coaches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

1. What are do hope to accomplish in the last 1-3 seasons?

2. What did you enjoy about Legacy 12?

3. what did you dislike about Legacy 12?

4. Assuming we have a draft for NCAA 13 like last year, and we are still premier, will you be staying or entering the draft?

5. I have already pretty much decided that legacy 13 will be 4 star and under teams ONLY to begin with. How do you feel about this?

6. What conferences would you like to see in NCAA 13 if we use the 4 star team rule?

7. Who has been your nemesis in NCAA 12?

8. Who will win the next 2 titles in our league?

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I hope to win a NC, master the Oregon Offense and go Undefeated for Multiple Seasons
    Legacy is the best, there is great competition in this league and we keep a good pace
    Nothing
    4. Assuming we have a draft for NCAA 13 like last year, and we are still premier, will you be staying or entering the draft?
    Im not really sure what you mean by draft?
    5. I have already pretty much decided that legacy 13 will be 4 star and under teams ONLY to begin with. How do you feel about this?
    I like this idea because starting with the big schools is very boring to me
    6. What conferences would you like to see in NCAA 13 if we use the 4 star team rule?
    BIG 12, BIG 10, or SEC
    this is my first season and i will have to say my Nemesis will probably Ryan.
    ME ME AND ME

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hova

I want a title buts that not gunna happen with this crap team. There is always a massive hole somewhere in the roster and we have terrible luck. I hope to contend but am changing my offense again so it will pry be a close but fail.

We made it through alot of seasons despite all of the problems we faced with glitches.

The glitches for sure, it raped out turnover and really hurt our content. Hopefully next year is bug free and we could really have something great.

OBVI

This is the only way to combat the problem of us raping the CPU in recruiting. The CPU always gets weak and our teams get way to good. The elite programs ALWAYS recruit ahead of everyone else regardless of prestige and wins. It will also be more satisfying building your program to a powerhouse and put everyone on an even playing field.

I think we should say buy to the cheating SEC, every recruit in the world wants to go here, hopefully the CPU would stay strong there. I would say Big, ACC, Pac-12.

Probably Ohio St. I have played him 5 million times and twice almost every year. It is really hard to beat someone 2 weeks in a row.

Lsu will get another one and then I will go with Oregon as a darkhorse.

• Like Like x 1
  4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

1. What are do hope to accomplish in the last 1-3 seasons? Win a conference title since I have't done that since the 2013 season and that was a cpu title game. Which means that I have to beat Michigan (coin toss) and then most likely Ohio State in the title game (hasn't happened yet). Hopefully that can springboard me into my first National Title appearance, of course I first have to win the other 2-3 user games and go undefeated/one loss (also haven't done yet).

2. What did you enjoy about Legacy 12? The user games of course, the competition is always fierce and fun, even though I win less than 50% of them I bet. I relish the Iowa/Michigan game every year now since it has turned into a back and forth affair. I enjoy the pace as well, even though we have slowed down a bit recently, I am not interested in a blazing fast dynasty.

3. what did you dislike about Legacy 12? Our collective lack of content after the problems early on with the dynasty restart, the few years of easier recruiting difficulty, our lack of mic use in general. I know most of us don't like to talk during games and that's fine, but, I think I have only ever talked to one or two people when it didn't involve a freeze or something. Excluding the offseason of course.

4. Assuming we have a draft for NCAA 13 like last year, and we are still premier, will you be staying or entering the draft? My initial response was no, I will probably enter the draft, when I pre-read these I saw the next question and that would then make me stay.

5. I have already pretty much decided that legacy 13 will be 4 star and under teams ONLY to begin with. How do you feel about this? I think this is a fantastic idea and would not be opposed to starting with 3 star teams even.

6. What conferences would you like to see in NCAA 13 if we use the 4 star team rule? Rule out the SEC completely, make it off limits, the other BCS conferences would be up for discussion. I would like to see people take a non BCS conference next year possibly.

7. Who has been your nemesis in NCAA 12? HovaTheGodMC since our game determines our chance at a conference title appearance (except that one year where I got screwed :mad:). Followed by abolishthefed since I haven't beat him and he sits on the other side of the conference.

8. Who will win the next 2 titles in our league? KillerNuts and/or bravejaf are the two favorites in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Sweep! :rolleyes:

The rivalry with bravejaf and shit talking the conferences that aren't the SEC. Plus, after that terrible VTech team I took over last year, it was fun to have a good team.

The glitches in the beginning killed a lot of my interest for a while. There was a lot of turnover.

Depends on how things shake out in the next couple of months.

Meh. I was really hoping that I'd get a chance to have OSU in an OD next year. I could probably live with 4 stars, not as much with 3s... I don't like the rebuilders online as much because it's an arms race. The teams that do well the first year or two and it just creates a big gap in recruiting ability. Granted, this has happened somewhat in this one too, lol, but not as much and I think the turnover at the beginning is partially to blame.

The conferences will have to depend on what teams are available, yes? If we did the Big 12, I wouldn't mind having TCU/Mizzou/Baylor.

Georgia. We compete for a lot of similar recruits, we play each other in the SEC Championship a lot, and the games have been pretty much split, I think.

The computer.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I would like to win at least one more National Championship before the end of this run. I should have the roster to complete this goal next season, but will likely have to go through Alabama and LSU.

This Georgia team has been very enertaining and we had some competitive games. The highlight is probably the National Championship game against OSU and some of the games against LSU. The last second TD pass over Michigan is also a fond memory.

Not much stands out, but I guess the number of disconnected games and simmed games. I lost at least a couple of simmed games that cost me title chances.

I am undecided on my plans for NCAA 13, but will probably stay with Legacy. I am unsure what state T3 will be in for NCAA 13 but will not be commissioner for that league next release.

I would rather play in a league where I have a shot at getting tOSU, but not a deal breaker. I probably won't be able to get Buckeyes anyways with Abolish and Killer in the league.

If we go 4-star, probably best to stay out of SEC. There are very few good 4-star teams in SEC that anyone would want to use. Pac 12 probably has best selection of 4-star. Not sure who will be considered 4-star or lower in B1G, Big 12 and ACC.

Probably KillerNuts since we normally play in conference championship game. I also had several close games with abolishthefed and gwill has played me tough in all our games.

I am hoping Georgia can win at least 1 of the next 2. LSU is always a favorite, especially since he always lucks out with CPU opponents :p. Michigan has roster talent but tough to beat Ohio State in back-to-back games at end of season. The whole B1G has roster talent to win, but tough to run the gauntlet in that conference.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

How many user national title games have we even had? lol

Me v Oregon that got DC'd and simmed and ND v Oregon that I should've been in if not for the glitches?

Have we had any others!?!? ;)

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia over Ohio State :D

9. Hova

Michigan lost to Oregon

10. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I hope to get Tennessee to 6* status, win the SEC, and have a Top 10 Recruiting class.

For me, this is my 1st Premier league so I enjoyed everything. I've especially enjoyed the chess matches I've had with the SEC in general. I haven't really played anyone else in the dynasty so I hope to get more different match ups.
    3. What did you dislike about Legacy 12?
    Nothing really. With the exception of my team progressively getting worse due to almost little improvements and Georgia and LSU winning/paying for Titles like there going out of style.;)

I really enjoy playing in this league so if you'll have me, I'd like to stay.

I personally like this. I think there's nothing better than watching your team grow into a contender. With the way Tennessee played in real life, it looks like I might stay with them. Will we start as coordinators?

I would like to continue playing as Tennessee, but I have no real preference.

Definitely bravejaf. It seems like every time we play both teams seem to mirror each other.
    I'm a firm believer in you're King of the Mountain until someone beats you, so I'm going w/LSU.

• Like Like x 1
  11. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

The Buckeyes should have plenty of talent in the next 3 seasons. This past season will probably be the last one where the Buckeyes are down. I hope to bring home a couple B1G titles and possibly pick up another national title.

I enjoyed that we were able to keep some of the same people over multiple years. HovaTheGodMC , bravejaf , and KillerNuts have all been playing here for multiple titles. I'm disappointed cnic75 and Ceewo couldn't stay for the duration. Plus, we picked up uncleho and MoonBBad who played the entire season. The new additions have been great and I hope they decide to play with us for NCAA '13.

The early glitching really killed the league. We had difficulty getting back on track after that.

The Legacy will be my only dynasty.

Sounds good. Although, I don't think the computer teams were all that bad. For example, last season I was the 4th best team in the Leaders division of the B1G. PSU, Wisconsin, and Nebraska have all had multiple seasons where they were ranked over 95 overall.

ACC, Pac-12, Big East

The league is as it should be. Division and conference titles are usually determined by The Game. HovaTheGodMC and I have played 10-12 games so far this year, with the results pretty much split. I've also had great games with bravejaf for the past 3 NCAA titles. My games with uncleho and MoonBBad always turn into chess matches with both teams playing tough D. I never was able to get the monkey off my back of repeatedly losing to cnic. His win streak is something like 12 straight covering the last two titles, with multiple losses by less than a TD.

KillerNuts is pretty stacked. Tough to see him losing, unless Georgia's QB get his head out of his ass.

• Like Like x 1
  12. abolishthefed

Ohio State lost to Georgia and Oregon. I was never lucky enough to play the CPU.

13. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

To win the national title. I think that's everyone's hope.

I liked the guys, playing with you all. I love the content, and I love the level of competition. Many of you are VERY good players, and it really makes me try to work hard to get better.

There was some turnover. It's to be expected, but I was optimistic and was hoping we could keep the same core. I really like the rivalry aspect of all games, and when you keep a core group, it really ratchets those rivalry games up.

I would like to stay with The Legacy absolutely.

I think that is great. I was talking to abolishthefed last night while we were playing FIFA and I joked we shouldn't allow the big superpower schools. So basically the entire SEC. ;) But I think this would be great.

ACC, Pac 12, B1G

abolishthefed and niuhuskie224 It's always great when two teams who are already rivals in real life (USC v ND) and have both teams who play every season be controlled by users. Our head to head record was pretty even and all the games were always fun. In regards to Abolish's Ohio St team, they are definitely my nemesis, however I have yet to beat him, so our battles are pretty one sided. I do enjoy playing him though.

LSU & Ohio St

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ghost

Why nobody like the Big 12??

15. Hova

nobody left in that conference lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ghost

4 star schools- Baylor, Texas Tech, Kansas State, Texas A & M, Kansas

17. abolishthefed

Because it's basically a garbage conference with defenses on par with the Big East and Pac-12.

18. abolishthefed

You won the big ND - tOSU game in season 1 17-13, where Michael Floyd was making 1 handed catches all over the field.

19. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

True, seems so long ago...

20. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I would finally like to put a full season together. Should have done it this past season. Won the tough games and then lost games I shouldn't have.

Seeing everyone else in the Pac-12 quit because they couldn't keep up with the cheating ass high powered conferences.

This is my first premier dynasty and I was a late joiner, but I just don't see the comradery here. I've truly made some great friends on this site from my other league, but this league seems to be different. I know it has a lot to do with the problems of this years game, the turnover, and maybe my personality. No better example then when we do an offseason over 3 hours and there's 3 sentences of conversation.

I've recently accepted a new position at work and have very little free time anymore. I'm sticking with this year because I like to see things through, but I don't think I'm going to have time for 2 dynasties next year so I probably won't be back.

I think this is an excellent idea. I finally was able to Washinton to 6 stars and I bet I could recruit better with a 4 star SEC team.

No Sec, No Big 10.

My drunken alter ego.

Airforce??

21. Ghost

22. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Those were some fun games. I miss NCAA a lot. My travel schedule was just too much for a league where you have a set deadline to play games (unlike FIFA and Blitz where missing a game can be made up).

I had mentioned to Hova I would love to come back next year. I am actually quitting my job and going to pursue becoming a teacher (I have the degree, looks like a year of subbing for me) so I will be able to make the full commitment next year. I took the new job in October so when we started in July I had no idea I would have trouble sticking with the league.

Anyway, yeah, great rivalry and hopefully we can renew next season with the release of 13.

23. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Beat a user team. I came so close twice this year. Including my insane comeback/collapse against Bama

All the user games have been great, and jumping in with a 2 star squad has made for a really fun challenge.

nothing so far

Staying

I love it, it is always more fun building a program, and you get a big connection with the school.

ACC, CUSA, or Big East

Only played two user games so far, but I am sure Ghost and Will Atkinson will be big ones

*Insert random SEC school here*

24. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

-Win a National Title
    -Well I have only been here for one season thus far, but i really enjoyed having a lot of conference user games, very fun entertaining games..
    -Nothing about the dynasty itself.. Possibly HovaTheGodMC future ruling on my recruiting "violation" haha
    - Have not given this much thought, I have enjoyed my time in all three OD's i'm in...Since this is the only Premiere league I would say yes i would like to return here..
    -Only downside is i won't get to play with my Noles..But other than that I have no problem with it and actually would prefer the challenge in rising to greatness..
    ACC, PAC12, BIG
    -Well with only one season in the books so far I would have to say LSU for the ass whooping they gave me week 1..
    -LSU or Georgia if i had to make an educated guess.. I would like to say myself but that would be naive..