Questions for Saturday Heroes (Part #2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Dec 3, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

10 Random questions for you to ponder... again

1. What will be your #1 priority in Season 4 for recruiting?
    2. After 3 seasons, what is one thing in SH you would like to see changed?
    3. Name one game from S1-S3 you wish you could go back and play again.. and why?
    4. Now that Cimmy is winning games, do you think his internet problems were just an excuse for his shitty play?
    5. Who will have the first CPU loss of S4?
    6. Will Knight's "new girl" (could possibly be his hand) be a distraction for his stick skills?
    7. Can Tracy ever pull off a successful fake again after the LSU game from Season 1?
    8. Why did you pick the team you are?
    9. What is the first TV show you remember watching frequently as a kid?
    10. Eggnog or Rum?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

1. SECONDARY. I will be hurtin if I cant stop guys pass attacks.
    2. Sliders. I hate how the opposing D line is unblockable.
    3. Season 2's Bowl game vs CA. That was embarassing
    4. HAHA, probably
    5. Sorry but I am guessing Bob, he is still learning the Mizzou offense
    6. TBH, when knight has a girl he is at his best, so I only expect him to get better.
    7. No! I run FG zone and PR Safe everytime I play him. He is a loose cannon.
    8. Love Iowa, love the strategy gameplan, and love going to games.
    9. Thundercats!
    10. Captain Morgan, eggnog sucks

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

~Likely still trying to add depth. We have a good season going this year, but I am still worried about how thin we are overall. Going to have 2 QBs, 3 WRs, and no TEs going into next season if I don't land anything during offseason.

~The sliders I tested were nice. Also, more content from those we don't see much of.

3. Name one game from S1-S3 you wish you could go back and play again.. and why?
    ~There are 3, NCG S2, I lost a close one and blew it with a bad decision on the possible game winning drive, v Iowa this season..got absolutely..."dick stomped"...and the Mizzou game from this season...a loss to Hack is so embarrassing...I shoulda been on suicide watch.

4. Now that Cimmy is winning games, do you think his internet problems were just an excuse for his shitty play?
    ~EAD (S2 Big10 Champs and NCG Runner Up)

~Sorry Bob

6. Will Knight's "new girl" (could possibly be his hand) be a distraction for his stick skills?
    ~There is no girl, it's a scam so he has a reason for us waiting on him to play his game...in every league I am with him in.

7. Can Tracy ever pull off a successful fake again after the LSU game from Season 1?
    ~I think so. Why? Because of all the 4th down opportunities he attempts, gotta happen at least once.

~For real?

~Rugrats ftw

10. Eggnog or Rum?
    ~Capt

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I won't really know until I get to play a few games with A&M.. We seem to be lacking depth at QB at the moment.

More content you damn slackers!

Big XII Championship in S1.. A few bad play calls on my part killed my offense in the 1st half.

Well duh.. I made the question up

Toss up between me and Bob.. Money is on me

Its hard to have stick skills when your other hand is tied up on a different stick..

FG/Punt Safe Zone for the win!

Picked Missouri because the Big XII South was already full, and I knew Tracy would throw a fit if I took GBR.. Obviously I switched to A&M since I am an alumni homer.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

10. Eggnog or Rum?
    Both?

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

That was the gayest post I've ever read from you Hack...and I gotta say, there has been a lot.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

bahahahahahahahahaha. That is a GREAT fucking picture

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

1. I think to strengthen the defense up more. Maybe nabbing some top notch corners and safeties. We also need some good wide receivers since we don't know much about the guys under Reuben & Russell with the exception of Kadron.

2. Hmm.. I'd like to see more activity from all of our members.

3. I have a horrible memory. I'd have to say Kentucky, this year and even Alabama. We were close in both those games and just couldn't pull out the victory.

4. Cimmy is winning games?

5. Probably me lol

6. I think the question is, will she be a distraction to him getting his games in.. LOL.. JK. No, it shouldn't be.

7. Hell to the mothafuckin' NO! Cuz I am comin' out in FG Safe Zone or whatever the fuck that is lol

8. HMM.. I played with them last year for a bit. Their jerseys are similar to my high school ones. I don't know, not too much theory behind this.

9. Shit, I don't even remember. I know I watched a lot as any kid. Just don't know what was my first.

10. Neither, give me a COKE!

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

OW NOW BROWN COW, OW NOW BROWN COW

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Hack, you forgot a question.....When will Baylor be relevant? LOL

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

A grip of WR's so that I have something to continue this wide open offense with. And Lineman to block for my gunslinger.

We can start with a little work on the sliders, then move to me actually adding some worthwhile content.

Texas or Nebraska from this season. The Texas game I was closer to winning, and had I made the plays on defense, I wouldn't be complaining about the stinking alphabet.

Pretty much. I played him in EVO CSU vs UNLV, and he sucked then....LOL

Wow, hard one here....I am going to put myself. A new QB after having rolled with RG3 for the past three years, the offense will be different. The defense will keep me in games this season, but the QB is the wild card.

I thought it was Cimmy with the girl issues....are we sure Knight is even real? Maybe the girl thing is just a sympathy ploy to affect our gameplay?

I'll send him a fake Big12 Championship trophy.

I picked Baylor because I couldn't be Iowa. Frisk and I had come to a gentlemans agreement (a game of paper/rock/scissors over Skype - he cheated, LOL) and I took a team that I had a connection with from last release in the dynasty Civil War. I really liked the abilities on this team, and I had a user rivalry with Texas to look forward to.

Thundercats is up there, but I am going to have to go with.......He-Man. The best show ever.

Both will keep you warm....but rum mixes better.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

10 Random questions for you to ponder... again

sign, sign, sign anyone

An SEC Championship to my name

1st SEC Championship v. LSU... Kinda left an empty feeling and knew what we had to do to win that ball game
    Penn State this year- cut whatever the lag issue out, stop the KR TD and make a few more plays on offense we win the game going away.

He still has internet problems

Kentucky Wildcats

Might cause me to get games SIMMED....

Who knows, maybe he can stop going for it on 4th down though..

Home state and in the SEC... Looking back probably should have taken South Carolina

Rugrats

Rum

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

Getting some quality depth at the offensive and defensive line position.

Everything is good with me!

S2-SEC Championship Game. Lost 29-28 after leading 28-17 to start fourth qtr. A win would have put me in the NC game.

No Comment!

I hope its not me

He told me it was school that had him distracted, LOL!

Anythings possible on any given Saturday!

Nick Saban is my boy

Transformers-Optimus Prime "Autobots, lets move em out"! or some shit like that!

10. Eggnog or Rum?

Lipton Green Tea

15. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

1. Just to keep building on a solid foundation..lots of young players...
    2. Well I can't say too much, only played one game...I am just looking forward to playing in SH
    3. My first game..the Holiday Bowl..haha
    4. Who is this Cimmy guy?...haha JK Cim..
    5. Obvious it will be me...I am new to the Mizzou team..I expect to struggle a bit
    6. Yea Rosing Palms will be a major distraction..
    7. Umm I am sure he can..although he was beating himself up because of that 4th and 1 in his Bowl game.
    8. I figured since Hack jumped to the South, I'd take the team he built. They look good on paper, and with Gabbert's 97 accuracy I see great things
    9. Oh man....ummm...to be honest...probably something like Thunder Cats or ALF...
    10. Rum..does DrPepper & Rum count?

16. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On