Questions for Saturday Heroes - Part 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Feb 24, 2011.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

1. Which of your highest rated recruits has been a dud thus far?
    2. Which of your lowest rated recruits has been the biggest breakout player thus far?
    3. Who will win the National Championship this season?
    4. What is one thing about your team that you know now, that you wish you knew before the season started?
    5. Which user team do think will be the toughest to beat over the next 3 seasons?
    6. How has your recruiting through 6 seasons affected your gameplay?
    7. Over/Under: Tracy will break 2 controllers before the release of NCAA '12.
    8. Name a movie that you could watch over and over without getting bored with it.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

1. Which of your highest rated recruits has been a dud thus far? DT Chris Woods
    2. Which of your lowest rated recruits has been the biggest breakout player thus far? ROLB Ben Capps
    3. Who will win the National Championship this season? Ahem....LSU....unless I have something to say about that.
    4. What is one thing about your team that you know now, that you wish you knew before the season started? My OLine play and CB play. OLine is doing the job and my CBs, SO Barrett (80) and FR Mitchell (79) have played great!
    5. Which user team do think will be the toughest to beat over the next 3 seasons? Apart from the Alabama, Michigan, LSU obvious teams...Iowa has had some real good recruiting classes come in.
    6. How has your recruiting through 6 seasons affected your gameplay? As much as I thought it would greatly affect my gameplay, it really hasn't. The young talent that is on this roster will only grow and we'll be tough for a couple seasons at least and they usually stand up to the task I give them.
    7. Over/Under: Tracy will break 2 controllers before the release of NCAA '12. Over, much over.
    8. Name a movie that you could watch over and over without getting bored with it. Friday Night Lights, The Hangover

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    1. Which of your highest rated recruits has been a dud thus far? For the ones that have played...my Punter has been the worst..came in highly touted, and so far his kicks haven't been impressive at all. Bo Tanner..get it in gear son.
    2. Which of your lowest rated recruits has been the biggest breakout player thus far? One of my CBS that I had to throw into the fire early on. Mike Norton has done a great job, recording two interceptions.
    3. Who will win the National Championship this season? Im thinking LSU
    4. What is one thing about your team that you know now, that you wish you knew before the season started? Some of the things on defense with this team that I have learned. I wish I could go back and really give a better go at Oklahoma and Kansas.
    5. Which user team do think will be the toughest to beat over the next 3 seasons? Honestly, LSU and Iowa have been recruiting well. We always know Baylor is lieing in the weeds too.
    6. How has your recruiting through 6 seasons affected your gameplay? Well Ive only been here three season, and I cost myself one season due to my poor recruiting and recognizing of what I need. The last two years I really feel like I have taken a step forward with the Tigers.
    7. Over/Under: Tracy will break 2 controllers before the release of NCAA '12. Im thinking Tracy won't break anymore, after hitting yourself in the head and busting it against the wall you would hope he'd learn his lesson.
    8. Name a movie that you could watch over and over without getting bored with it. Hangover and Happy Gilmore

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

1. Which of your highest rated recruits has been a dud thus far?

Honestly all of my guys that were rated highly have contributed. I am disappointed in the toughness of my two 4 star qb's Underwood and Hall.

2. Which of your lowest rated recruits has been the biggest breakout player thus far?

I guess my K Mitchell was a 3 star (highest he could be as a K) and has been money over the years.

3. Who will win the National Championship this season?

LSU, they are ready.

4. What is one thing about your team that you know now, that you wish you knew before the season started?

That Underwood was going to go down for a important part of the season . . . again.

5. Which user team do think will be the toughest to beat over the next 3 seasons?

LSU or tOSU no doubt.

6. How has your recruiting through 6 seasons affected your gameplay?

Im putting more of a focus on running the ball so I think that will effect my recruiting.

Over (show me the money)

8. Name a movie that you could watch over and over without getting bored with it. Friday, Dark Knight

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

CB Derrick Spencer. He is a true freshman, so he has alot of pressure on him as a starter. But he has not really shown any flashes yet.

DE Derek Sparks. He performs spot duty at both DE and DT, but he has provided big plays when he is on the field.

LSWho? They have a good chance. So does Meechigan. Don't forget about the Big 12 South.

That my wide receivers would be this good, and so young. Otherwise, I knew the secondary may have some issues.

Texas. Wait, Texas isn't a user. It is between LSU and OSU.

I thought I was going to have to move away from the spread passing game there for a little bit, but these guys have stepped up and made a great team.

2 more? He is working a little less now, so, unless he wants to cut into his beer funds, he needs to try velcroing that shit to his wrists.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Super Troopers.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Which of your highest rated recruits has been a dud thus far?
    Everyone has played well and the highest rated recruit MLB Brewer has played well and is vying for more PT

Which of your lowest rated recruits has been the biggest breakout player thus far?
    which one, lol. CB Derrick Hayden has played at a high level opposite of him Tramaine Bonds has played so/so and been a disappointment considering what I thought he would do.

Who will win the National Championship this season?
    Winner of SEC Championship

What is one thing about your team that you know now, that you wish you knew before the season started?
    There hasn't been much, cause it is basically the same team I have had the last few years. I knew we would be better on defense. Starting with 4 straight user games doesn't give you much time to think about it and we came out 3-1 in those. If you would have said we would beat OSU and Florida and then lose to Baylor, I would have lol'd at you, I thought we lose one of the first and beat Baylor.

Which user team do think will be the toughest to beat over the next 3 seasons?
    Recruiting wise: LSU, Bama, Ohio State, Michigan. incorporating those recruits into a gameplan: Iowa, Baylor, Kentucky, Penn State, Florida,

How has your recruiting through 6 seasons affected your gameplay?
    From everything that involved Cobb to a more spread, read option, power run team. In Morgan Newton's last two years we started going to the read option along with spreading and chucking it around. Terrance Davis made that ultimate change along with Jermaine Bailey and we will look to continue this offense with Cole Haas waiting in the wings.
    Defensively: we have tried to grab the best corner that we could go one on one and go after the quarterback but we haven't been fortunate the last few years and now we have two solid corners in Hayden and Bonds to do that.

Over

Name a movie that you could watch over and over without getting bored with it.
    Gladiator, For the Love of the Game, US Marshals, V for Vendetta, American Gangster, The Untouchables