Questions for Saturday Heroes...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Sep 29, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Questions for Saturday Heroes...

Random thoughts that you may or may not want to answer:

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty?
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves?
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time?
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad?
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class?
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me?
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D)
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011?
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing?
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing?
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment?

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I will start things off...

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? Tough choice. I am going to have to lean towards Ryty based on the level of recruits he has been bringing in. Surely one of his 3 :5stars: QBs from last season is bound to be a stud.
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? Recruiting has been tough going so far for forever. I think Alabama will still be strong, but I don't see him blowing out opponents as much as he does now.
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time? Lol.. This was Frisk's thought that was too good to not put in here. CA will do whatever for the good of the league. But he needs his beauty sleep.. Answer is yes, but not often..
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? Also a tough one. My thought is yes if he can land an undefeated season, while no other user can make it clean slate
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? No.. Enough Said
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? Obviously impresses me alot.. His 4th one would have been against Mizzou had he not thrown the pick in the end zone.. Good stuff diddy!
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? Mike will find what works eventually. I am gunna guess that he wins the Big XII South in Season 5 (2014)
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011? Seems to be weekly. 20+
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing? Stick skill - Knight; Overall team and user ability - ryty
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? Tracy.. In 5 games (dating back to last years release), our average score differential is 6.6. Anyone can win our game down to the wire..
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? The minute he sees this thread. I bet it will also include a GIF or picture that insults Gingers

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? tOSU is toooo powerful and ryty is a good player. So JCA will have his hands full.
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? I believe so, I remember forever whipped my ass one time with Northern Illinois. I think Forever is runningback U. He ALWAYS seems to have top tier RB's.
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time? If Cimmy gives him enough shit he will.
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? Noles is a gamer, already beating people with a secondary core that would never start at Baylor. Once he get rollin I doubt any of us will be able to stop him.
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? No, unless he drops the Quick Call's, constant hard sells, and brutal recruiting visits. I think its those gay neck rolls everyone has that turns them away...
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? I know Diddy has had some trouble with the CPU in Florida, but he does play against some tough opponents in the SEC. I think he does just enough to win, which is refreshing.
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D) I bet when everyone is running on their own recruiting class Mike will shine. He is pretty good about rounding up the guys to help him win. Also he has lost so many close games, he is just about to get over the hump!
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011? I don't know if we will hear another if he keeps winning like he is haha. The real question is how much bitching will we have to hear about his girl and lack of play from friday-monday.
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing? Bruce because I don't want him to axe murder me if I sneak a win!
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? I love playing CA, Ryty, and Hack. It seems we always have really close games and its a toss up on who wins. The man with the better team usually wins by 3 or 7.
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? I bet he reads it today and calls someone "_____-Cat"

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? I have only played ryty once in '10 and JCA twice also in '10. I am an underdog type of person, so I'll take the JCA and the Wolverines to become relivant once again.
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? It's all about evolution. The coach as to change his philosophy to fit his players and not the other way around. Bama will be a matter of fact!!!
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time? I also have a time frame in which I'm restricted to play......so I understand!
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? I have never had the opportunity to play Knight, but I hear good things about his game play. Maybe, I can check him out in the SEC Championship game this year!
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? No comment!
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? Not to take anything away from Florida, but why are they behind in the first place with that talent ladened team, lol! JK!
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D) In two years, Baylor WILL MATTER!!!!
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011?Also, no comment!
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing? Frisk is pretty descent on the sticks; especially with a QB that can run!
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? Haven' established a cohesive user/user player yet, but hoping to get one!
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? And once again, No Comment!!!
    [/QUOTE]

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? well that's easy deputy dufus....my main man JCA fool!!

Can Alabama contend after Richardson leave? Yes!!

Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time?

No...his GF wont let him stay up that late

Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? Yes

Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? lmao...he hasnt had a top ten recruiting class w/fucking Nebraska....what a douch nozzle!! lmao

Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? No, he's Florida!!!

In what season will Baylor matter?

Never...Baylor blows monkey penis. But at least their in the great state of Texas. Plus you must respect a guy that takes a challenge.

How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011?

Who knows, he probably broke his router when PSU almost lost too Temple

What user are you most afraid of playing? The one with the biggest penis!!

Which user do you most look forward to playing?

I look forward to playing Frisk b/c I like to piss him off and make him hate me for weeks at a time.

How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment?

DONE YOU BITCH ASS HOE. I WILL POUND YOUR ASS HACK!!

6. Iron Mickey

Frisky Cat Frisked Me!!!!! After I said NO!!! Too!!!

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? Neither will...not as long as Penn State is controlled by me ;)
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? Forever will always contend. It doesn't come down to one player. He will always have a good HB, not Richardson or Ingram good, but good enough.
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time?Is this a serious question? He may push it to 9:01, but he will be drunk, lose, then complain he was tired and drunk.
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? It'll be tough, but he has the skills with the sticks to do it...so I hear. His biggest thing is staying consistent with good recruiting classes.
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? Not until Nebraska moves to the Big10.
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? I didn't even notice it. Sometimes I forget Diddy is in SH...he better make a run to get some attention from me.
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D) The season before we start playing NCAA 12
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011? One more....fu you Hack....damn...internet cut out with the ck...
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing?Everyone has their reasons. Frisk's defense. Forever's roster. Ryty's Japanese connections to Sony (I know he has some). JCA's option (late pitch city). Diddy when he is on...he can be black and white. Noles because I'll be laughing at his goofy ass raps. H22 because I can never overlook...Baylor... Tracy's pass game. Hack...well I don't know about Hack...I thought he sucked. Bruce's name scares me. Oh...CA...because he will bitch mid game about something and ruin the game flow.
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? This year, Hack....because I have NEVER played him since I joined TF. Frisk is always a great opponent, we always seem to come down to the wire. CA also, because it's funny when I beat him and he always has an excuse...can't just say I outplayed him.
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? Now because SC just broke a story about Dez Bryant being hurt so he needs to take his anger out somewhere...plus he has nothing else to do but come and drool over SH

8. Iron Mickey

bahahahahahaha

dont make cut the dogs loose on you fool....lol

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Oh...Im deathly afraid...I know what your dogs look like...

[​IMG]

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

And you didn't say "No Homo" on a single one of these.....

[​IMG]

11. Iron Mickey

okay...okay...i am busted

it's all a front....i am a huge flamer

[​IMG]

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Somebody has been watching too much HGTV/DIY channel.

Mike

13. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? - Tough call here. It is already +1 to Ryty, and 2 other serious contenders in the division. I say it will come out 2 to 2 after we are all done playing 2011
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? - Does Nick Saban like mousse?
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time? - Yeah, when he is on vacation, or a serious bender
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? - Yes, If the CPU plays along
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? - Probably not. He is too busy to recruit, and nobody wants to go watch a football game in the middle of a cornfield
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? - Very impressive. Even more impressive is we are still talking about Florida after Tebow finally left.
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D) - It feels like never after last nights defeat. Wow, I need some defensive playmakers.
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011? - They have da internetz in JoePa land?
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing? - Nobody. Why be scared, it is a game. Now I prepare for every guy differently. I figure out before the game how many of Griffin's mistakes I will have to make up for.
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? - Honestly, Texas, as they are my measuring stick for the BigXII south. And just about everybody else I have ever played this game against. Tracy would probably be my favorite though. He and I always go down to the wire. FAIR CATCH!!!
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? - With G-Unit, I would be more surprised if it wasn't a gay comment.

14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I don't know but with JCA bringing Michigan up quickly, wouldn't surprise me to see them have about the same number
      Yes, they have pipelines and another back will replace him.
      Wouldn't it be better for him after the kids went to sleep, maybe that is his time to do his "thing"
      If these miracles of cpu losses GTFO here. If the polls allow him to get there this year but definitely next
      Nebraska Cmon MAN
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me?
      Were talking about Florida here, shouldn't have to comeback on anyone...
      I want to say Year 3 but leaning towards Year 4
      it is shitty
      None........
      CA and T2

15. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

1. Who will win more Big Ten Championships between JCA and ryty? ryty.. I don't see anybody in the Big Ten contending with him.
    2. Can Alabama contend after Richardson leaves? Yes sir.
    3. Will CA ever play a game after 9 pm his time? Ha, fuckers... I play anytime after 9PM on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays but some of yall...(won't name any names) don't want to get beat by the drunk guy...
    4. Can KnightNoles find a way to win a NC with his Kentucky squad? NO! jk.. If he can bring in some quality recruits and user pick the shit outta everybody he can definitely win!
    5. Will Tracy ever land a top 10 recruiting class? I hope not
    6. Does Florida's 3 (almost 4) 4th Quarter comebacks impress anyone other than me? No, he shouldn't be having to come back!
    7. In what season will Baylor matter? (sorry Mike :D) I say maybe 2-3 years?
    8. How many more internet excuses will we hear from Cimmy in NCAA 2011? Who the fuck knows.. All I know is it is laggy!!!!
    9. What user are you most afraid of playing? Cimmy, only because he talks shit when he wins but makes excuses when he loses.. :D
    10. Which user do you most look forward to playing? ryty, H22, Frisky cat, Hack(cuz I can beat his ass)
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment? He already did.. Damn Coc fiends

16. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

nice work hack

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

IF an SEC team goes Undefeated even with another user being undefeated we better be in that TITLE GAME!!

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Hack stop Ridin our NUTZ!
    [​IMG]

19. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

20. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I'd have to find someone with a pair first.. (y)

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

22. jca312

jca312 Walk On

ryty already has the upperhand and has a loaded squad coming to Ann Arbor so we have our work cut out for us, but I like the track we're on and I know we're gonna give tOSU a run for his money every year.
      Alabama will be fine. That roster has more than Richardson on it and forever will be able to bring in good recruiting classes.
      Haven't had any experience with this.
      He's already come pretty close in the first 2 years, so as this thing progresses, I think he will get it done one of these years.
      Who wouldn't want to wear red and eat corn? I think T2 will start raking in recruits soon.
      Anytime you can keep your cool and dig yourself out of a hole late is impressive, let alone 3 times.
      Mike is a good player and he's already got a decent squad. I hope it takes him at least one more year to put the pieces together since next year is the 2nd year of our home and home
      LOL, if it weren't for the internet and CPU screwing him, Cimmy would win every year, so I guess we're lucky there.
      No one has taken and crushed my spirit yet, so I'm not really afraid of any users, although, ryty's roster made up of only :5stars: is a little intimidating.
      I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do this year when tOSU comes to the Big House. I like the challenge of working hard all season to be undefeated and going into the last game of the season playing for a conference championship and a spot in the national championship game. Makes it a lot of fun.
    11. How long will it take for G-Unit to read this post before he makes a gay comment?
      Hey, leave G-Unit alone!!! LOL

23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

24. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

[​IMG]

25. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

1. Ryty, i didnt even know jca was still around here? i thought g unit had him locked up in the coc basement...

2. i hope not. id like to beat that guy some day.

3. will ca let the fake fg go, no. so no he will not play after 9pm because he works at ford.

4. i think hes good but maybe when we start in ncaa 2012.

5. i dont even know what recruiting is. but seriously, wtf am i doing wrong.

6. sdid must love the stress...

7. probably the year i have to play them in the ccg. or reg season for that matter.

8. how often does the sun shine? That will be simme's # of excuses for the duration of the game.

9. everyone.

10. i like playin against everyone. i havent played jca yet this year. games vs hack are always classic.

11. G Unit still owes me a mother fuckin sandwich.