Questions for Saturday Heroes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 9, 2011.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Random Question for you guys that may or may not be relevant....

(1) Which user do you think will accept the first HC job?

(2) Which user do you think will be fired from their contract first?

(3) Who are you the most surprised by so far this season?

(4) If you could do the draft again, would you have gone with a different team?

(5) What (if any), is the greatest weakness on your team that you did not expect?

(6) What (if any), is the greatest strength on your team that you did not expect?

(7) What kind of offer are you wanting before bolting your school, or will you grab anything to get out? cough Diddy

(8) How would you improve the league?

(9) What is the first music album you purchased (or first one you remember buying)?

(10) Toilet Paper Roll: Roll Toward the Wall or Away from the Wall?

• Like Like x 1
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Emmdotfrisk

Feel free to answer any to all.. I'm sure you already were planning on it anyway

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Diddy, he is allergic to cupcake schools

T2, of course

Hack with Army, I figured he would get....

considering I wasn't in the draft I will fill in with my Deuce squad. I thought tulane was a bad choice but turns out A+ campus lifestyle, A academics, A+ early playing time and A+ proximity really brings in some good recruiting classes so no.

OL, jesus they are big tubs of jello

QB, LB and WR

Waiting for Iowa but can be persuaded by big booty hoes to take my services to another school

Speed up those advances!!

First CD, Skee-Lo with "I Wish" on it. instant classic

away...wtf does it towards haha

• Like Like x 2
  4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

well let's see...

I called Bob at lunch
    Sent a package to diddy
    dogged Tracy on his facebook wall
    texted Hack and didn't get a reply
    Played CA in bfr
    Gave a shout out to Cimmy in the EAGC radio show

I'd say I still get a solid helping of my SH bretheren

• Like Like x 1
  6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Diddy...hes ready to build towards FLORIDA

Probably me or Tracy..I think Tracy will break his disc before he gets fired.

A-R-M-Y

Maybe...idk..I bitch about my team but we are finally rollin'

(5) What (if any), is the greatest weakness on your team that you did not expect?

Def coordinator really blows..I mean seriously..I have scored enough points already

(6) What (if any), is the greatest strength on your team that you did not expect?

It's not something I didn't expect but my HBs have been rushing the ball great. I knew two of them would be legit, but all four have been solid..

(7) What kind of offer are you wanting before bolting your school, or will you grab anything to get out? cough Diddy

ANYTHING...I would like an OC at a bigger school

Speed it up and utilize the CC. Seems like if we continue this way we won't be getting the full functions out of the feature.

(9) What is the first music album you purchased (or first one you remember buying)?

Oh man...first one I can remember..hmmm...Creed My Own Prison

Away..Geez...

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    LMAO..true...

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Where is this Radio Show?

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Diddy is on the first plane out of Temple if a HC job comes knocking.. and with his successful season, I'd assume he will be one of the first to get an HC offer.

Bob. I looked at his contract goals yesterday.. Big negative impact for not having 6 or 8 wins in a season. Sorry Bob

Tracy. Bitched and moaned about playing on Heisman and has been winning games comfortably

Nope, I am still happy running the Army Option Offense. Recruiting is a bit rough, but I will manage.

My offensive line. Between the 5-6 holding calls a game and 2+ sacks allowed a game, it's nice to get a 1st down or TD every once in a while

Depth at QB. Trent Steelman goes down alot but there are 2-3 other guys that have filled in nicely in his absence.

Not looking to jump right away, but I'll know when the right offer is when I see it.

Better communication in scheduling user games...

Warren G - Regulate... G Funk Era

Away from the wall. The bathrooms in my office building have them toward the wall and it drives me crazy...

• Like Like x 1
  10. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

I would say Diddy, but Temple has fallen off as of late. So its really up in the air..

I dont think anyone will get fired. gotta really suck balls for that to happen.

LTU.. I thought CA would have a better record. same with bob because he was so excited to be green

yea i would have taken like Central Michigan..

Catching the Fn ball..

TE/FB

I already have 1 ticket for GTFO train. Sooo... im looking to bounce out asap.

I think ive done my part.. Im keeping out of sight out of mind and just playing my games..

Cake - Gold Nugget

(10) Toilet Paper Roll: Roll Toward the Wall or Away from the Wall?[/quote]

Dont Keep TP on a the roll... so clockwise?

• Like Like x 1
  11. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You could write a damn game summary from time to time.... (y)

• Like Like x 2
  12. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Damn HackGolfer. I know you put in a damn code for your army team to beat me, at least you could show me a little love.

• Like Like x 1
  13. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

1. Forever

2. No one

3. La. tech....thought they would compete for a conference championship

4. NO

5. USER Errors

6. Defense...Leading Conf USA in Total Defense

7. I will wait and attempt to build a Program @ Marshall...Unless UT comes calling U never know though

8. More member interaction & user vs user games

9. Kiss--Alive 1

10. Away

• Like Like x 1
  14. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Man how I love my game genie!

• Like Like x 1
  15. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Diddy. No secret he wants out and should have the grade to get an offer.

Bob. The OC of North Texas job has the turnover rate of Vietnam chopper pilots.

Southern Miss. Thought they were gonna tank after struggling with the spread early.

No. I enjoy my 3-4 games vs D rated teams in the MAC.

QB. He gets winded running onto the field. Kinda hard to run a read option offense with your QB sucking wind constantly.

Harden and Boykin, our HB's, have really ran strong for us.

Was hoping Northwestern would come calling but Fitz has a 71% job security rating, thier OC is at 61% and DC 51%. Will consider all opportunities.

Create watchable content...smh

First cassette I ever bought was Van Halen's 1984.

Away

16. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

Me, of course. Nah, I think I may stick around a while. So Did is the man!

I don't think anyone is stinking it up that bad, lol

Army, Hack has his team playing competitively!

No sir! Besides the first couple of games and ECU, my team has played rather well.

The secondary is probably the weakness unit on the team, but have come along as the season has progressed.

My HB's are pretty good. When one goes down, another steps in with no drop off.

(7) What kind of offer are you wanting before bolting your school, or will you grab anything to get out?
    Although I am having some success as the OC, I would like to have a little more say over the defense. Particularly the ECU game when we gave up to many "big plays".

Better communication for user games and a little faster pace.

Kid n Play: Hola hola Hey!!!!

Haven't paid much attention either way!!!(y)

18. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Diddy. I think he will take the first offer that comes his way.

CA - no reason.

Well, I got beat by Hack's Army team. I didn't think he would win 2 games all season. That option will get even scarier when the patch hits.

I probably would have gone to the MAC. If I can get a head coaching job in that conference, I'm gone.

Honestly, I expected Hillman to be a little better. He still is putting up good number, but he is nothing the Wisconsin running backs I have in BFR. (White and Ball)

The defense is playing well in the last 5 games. I figured I would have to score 40 per game to win.

Head coaching position within the MAC will most likely be my next step.

Improve the advance rate.

Unfortunately, I think it was these guys -

[​IMG]

WALL!

• Like Like x 2
  19. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Still sore?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

^This guy

• Like Like x 1
  22. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  23. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    (3) Who are you the most surprised by so far this season? How bad NT treats its coach, those players dont deserve him.

Well at least someone is in my fucking corner!

• Like Like x 1
  24. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

- HackGolfer - Oh yeah I said it...

- BobJr - Sorry bud....you know it is going to happen when you WANT to leave.

- See question 1.

- Hell yeah, Rice sucks and the C-USA is stuffed with no huddle, pass heavy programs.

- The run game.

- My secondary has been pretty solid...I think.

(7) What kind of offer are you wanting before bolting your school, or will you grab anything to get out?
    - Just another program tbh. I hate not having control of the offense, so a HC spot would be ideal. Preferably outside of the CUSA, unless it is ECU or SMU.

- I think the whole advance schedule is being implemented.

- [​IMG]

- What's toilet paper?

• Like Like x 2
  25. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

1) Which user do you think will accept the first HC job? Forever man is just toasting his way to a new job

(2) Which user do you think will be fired from their contract first? Cim or Bob, 2-9 records plus not making yr goals is not gonna keep u there long. Unless Cimmy is Tanking on purpose so he can get out of Houston since he wasn't sure he wanted to be at Rice.

(3) Who are you the most surprised by so far this season? Hack, done really well with Army and is making his HC look real good.

(4) If you could do the draft again, would you have gone with a different team? Nope Troy

(5) What (if any), is the greatest weakness on your team that you did not expect? The idiot Eddenfield has his hand up his ass most of the time and can't call a complete game all yr. no wonder he's in the red right now.

(6) What (if any), is the greatest strength on your team that you did not expect? My Front 3 on Defense. Guys are Man beasts.

Here for the Long Haul would have to be a monster offer to move me out of Troy.

(8) How would you improve the league? More Content, C'mon Guys Use yr Imaginations

(9) What is the first music album you purchased (or first one you remember buying)? Journey. (the one with the space looking face on the Cover).

(10) Toilet Paper Roll: Roll Toward the Wall or Away from the Wall? Okay, Away.

• Like Like x 1