Questions for Tradition 1......

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Sep 20, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Questions for Tradition 1......

Have fun with this but there is some truth to everyone

1. Will fosh ever play quality football vs Helli like he does when he plays Ramirez?
    2. How many National Championships will Helli win this year?
    3. How long can Juggs stand being in the cellar with Louisville?
    4. Will Blaza ever walk the walk and even get to the National Championship game?
    5. Will Ryno ever convert his steller recruiting classes into actual wins?
    6. Will Hotrod ever have a run first team?
    7. Will Bly still be here on Black Friday?
    8. Who will win most National Championships in T1 - NCAA 2011?

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

(y)

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

see above

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Here ya go

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Good stuff guys!

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

1. Will fosh ever play quality football vs Helli like he does when he plays Ramirez?

Baby steps. First foshy needs to concentrate on only throwing five interceptions the next time around.
    2. How many National Championships will Helli win this year?

Who gives a shit?
    3. How long can Juggs stand being in the cellar with Louisville?

Call me crazy but I think he'll turn it around. Not like he's going to have tough computer teams to play week in and week out playing in the Big Least. And right now he's neck and neck with Ryno despite having a far inferior team.
    4. Will Blaza ever walk the walk and even get to the National Championship game?

[​IMG]
    5. Will Ryno ever convert his steller recruiting classes into actual wins?

Right now Mr. Tradition Football needs to hope he can salvage his 5 star rating. One good season of recruiting isn't going to mean much if he's back down to :4stars: next season. Especially with more human teams likely to join the five star parade.
    6. Will Hotrod ever have a run first team?

He doesn't need it! He's better than the rest of us mere mortals! He can play with scrubs and make others look silly!
    7. Will Bly still be here on Black Friday?

I might not make it to this Friday.
    8. Who will win most National Championships in T1 - NCAA 2011?

Not Stanford.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

1. Will fosh ever play quality football vs Helli like he does when he plays Ramirez? He already has, he's knocked me out of the race many times man! Pay attention! lolol. One thing I will say, he either beats me by a close margin or gets blown out. Sort of like me and Brucey in reverse. I either barely get by, or I get my ass beat. I have one very important statement to make though. If Fosh plays without the headset next year I'm going to make it very, very clear that the headset thing isn't the problem. :)

2. How many National Championships will Helli win this year? Not for me to say.

3. How long can Juggs stand being in the cellar with Louisville? I think he is in it for the long haul and will get it straightened out eventually, but he has a tough job there.

4. Will Blaza ever walk the walk and even get to the National Championship game? The heart says yes, but the mind says that he needs to put consistent effort into every game first, I think he has too much going on in life, but that's like most of our league. The guys who live/breathe this shit are the minority.

5. Will Ryno ever convert his steller recruiting classes into actual wins? Well, conceivably he had an advantage there in the beginning. I think him being in two leagues bodes well, he is getting great competition and hopefully will keep improving. So yes

6. Will Hotrod ever have a run first team? Nah

7. Will Bly still be here on Black Friday? Wow, nice "over/under" line... shit... yeah but it's cutting it close, just barely.

8. Who will win most National Championships in T1 - NCAA 2011? UCLA. :( My stalker got into the Pac-10 by preying on Ryno's desire to hear him stop moaning, or to GTF away from me take your pick... got into the perfect recruiting situation, and is already proving to be tough to beat with a very average team, it's just not going to get any easier to knock him off as time goes by because they will have stellar players. Fuckin cockshit

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wtf is Tradition 1 ?

9. BlyGilmore

i believe its JMS's new boat.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

1. i spanked your asses in recruiting the 1st year with a 4* Pitt and I'll do it again Mr. Gilmore.

11. BlyGilmore

Sure when you were a 4 star and two-thirds of the rest of us were 3 stars.

We'll see how you do if you're a 4 star while everybody else is on equal footing, or better.

12. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Updated

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

it's always about "we'll see" with you.. not about "what is"... get with reality bro...

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Shots fired!!!

[​IMG]

15. BlyGilmore

You're awfully feisty for a guy who's lost more games in one season than most of us will lose in two. While playing tougher conference schedules.

maybe you should be focusing your energy on making sure you get one of those early December bowl games.

How's that for a "what is"? :thumbsup:

16. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

It's gettin real up in here!

Like old times........I love it!!

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ryno is a deuce player

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

this conversation was never about "on the field" it was about mopping up on the recruiting trail... and you look stupid if you deny im one of the tops at Eddie Haskellin' my way with ma and pa and getting their son to come to Pitt.

i did it in '09 at A&M, i did in '10 with LSU... and now im doing it in '11 at Pitt.

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

20. BlyGilmore

really? you're supposed to get brownie points because you were able to convince people to go LSU?

or because you were able to recruit guys as Pitt while two-thirds of the rest of us were a star below you in prestige?

Like i said ... we'll have an idea of your recruiting prowess when you're not recruiting against other human schools you had a distinct, unearned advantage over. Just picking a better team out of the gates doesn't mean you're a better recruiter.

Now if you're recruiting against Rutgers, Purdue and USF on an even playing field and still bring in better players - then sure you can wear your Mr. Recruiting Genius hat.

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

not let me get back to trying to make a comeback on UConn.... you guys are throwin me off my game... :)

22. BlyGilmore

23. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    1- no. It's all mental with fosh kinda like I had over Ramirez. Plus he doesn't have as much time as before and I think fosh will be settling into 3rd place for a while there.
    2- 1, because Bruce is there.
    3- juggs will stick it out unless helli devises a plan where we can switch around...then he will leave the ville.
    4- this is his best shot this season. If not this year then it won't happen.
    5- I'm not sure. Ryno picks schools with solid hotbeds for talent. He has all of PA to choose from. Early on he's had the ability to be high up on some good recruits list that they almost fall into his lap. I feel when rutgers and usf get up, then it will be even more difficult for ryno, especially usf since they damn near have Florida to themselves.
    6- No, he's one of the best I've played who can pass. He's the mike martz of tradition.
    7- he will be around for a while. It helps that he has Stanford, who gets to recruit in Cali, and he seems to like the game this year.
    8- Me...no offense to my conference foes but I feel the conf doesn't have a juggy CPU team plus juggs has a while before he gets up, USF is on the come up but they again have years before they get top talent as they try to rise in prestige and ryno's years have hurt his prestige. Those who say helli or bruce....helli and Bruce have won tons of user titles and now are in the same conference. They will beat each other up....not to mention Bly who has a gold Stanford program ad recruiting base and fosh who is behind now but can surprise once in a while.

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

I got your quality football. ADD WISCONSIN TO THE SCHEDULE PLEASE.

Your memory is short term...I had success against the Dawgs last year.

Oh ya...I think my National Title Banner has less dust on it than yours JMS!!

25. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

[*] Will fosh ever play quality football vs Helli like he does when he plays Ramirez?

--Yes. But only in the first half.

[*] How many National Championships will Helli win this year?

--two

[*] How long can Juggs stand being in the cellar with Louisville?

--The real question is, how long can JMS stand Wisconsin without John Clay?

[*] Will Blaza ever walk the walk and even get to the National Championship game?

--No. He still thinks football means soccer. Gotta get your mind right to win a title.

[*] Will Ryno ever convert his steller recruiting classes into actual wins?

--He never has before. Plus he likes to mop up the non attractive five stars that noone wants anyway.

[*] Will Hotrod ever have a run first team?

--I hope so.........

[*] Will Bly still be here on Black Friday?

--No pro style quarterbacks running the fleXbox One offense = Bly's sticking it out this year.

[*] Who will win most National Championships in T1 - NCAA 2011?

--I'd say Mo. Like he said I'd be surprised if he lost another conference game after this year.