Questions??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jul 27, 2012.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

If u have any questions about anything feel free to ask. post them here.

2. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Recruiting Question..

Am I understanding correctly that we are ONLY permitted to recruit for those positions where we are shown as having needs? I.e., the positions in red on the team breakdown? If so, I need to remove quite a few...

Just curious as, presently, I am recruiting a variety of positions in an attempt to improve some weaker areas on my team. If the interpretation above is correct, might there be any allowance for recruiting non "need" players if the aggregate position ranking is below a certain value...b-, c+ or whatever everyone thinks?

Dave

3. bamagrad

U can still recruit for other needs on yr roster, just make sure u don't go over the 70 man limit. it'll cost u -2 schollies if yr 1 over.

4. B-PICK-1

B-PICK-1 Walk On

I also have a recruiting question. My current original roster has 68 players. Only 5 of those players are seniors so does that mean that I can only offer 7 Scholarships this recruiting cycle? Or do I just have to cut it down to 70 during the next offseason/preseason?

5. bamagrad

(70 - <your roster size>) + (<your number of seniors> + 2) = Number of scholarships you have for the current years recruiting.

B-PICK-1

The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
    B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft with aforementioned rules.
    C = 70 - current amount of players currently on roster

A + B + C + 2= total number of available scholarships.

Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  6. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Got it...thanks!!

7. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

With us wanting to maintain a realistic league, I thought I would at least ask this...

While it would suck for me as he is my best player, do I need to discontinue use of Silas Redd as well as the other players who have confirmed that they are leaving PSU? One of those is my kicker...not sure if I have another kicker on my roster though I could use my punter...

Dave

8. bamagrad

U can still use redd, its up to u. If u want to cut him cause he's no longer at psu. That's yr call.
    As for yr other players, its still yr call.

9. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Aight...thanks!

10. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

To decide division champs... Do tie breaker rules mean anything in ODs? Or do we usually just go with whoever the game says is #1?

11. bamagrad

normally we go with what the game decides who is #1. the programing is set once the disc or download is released.

12. B-PICK-1

B-PICK-1 Walk On

Are we gonna try to get more people before the next season? Also, can I transfer to Nebraska?

13. bamagrad

once this season is over then i'm gonna start looking for new people to join us. & yes u can tranfer to Nebraska.

B-PICK-1