Quick "Get To Know Ya"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 27, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Quick "Get To Know Ya"

Name:
    availability:

1. How mny other TF leagues are you in, and how many total?

2. What is your favorite college football team?

3. Have you ever used justin.tv, or do you have the set up (webcam) to broadcast your user vs user games?

4. Are you willing to post your cell phone number in the "dynasty headquarters" message box during a user vs user week?

5. Tell us a little about yourself in less than a paragraph, and feel free to post a picture or two as well.

*Please only fill this out if you are already accepted into TT IV and please use the same format as I do. Thanks.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Name: Wes
    State: Illinois
    availability: TBD

3 - OFFL West, TT: The Creation, TT IV

1. What is your favorite college football team?

Florida State (born and raised in FL), and Illinois just because I am 30 minutes from their campus

2. Have you ever used justin.tv, or do you have the set up (webcam) to broadcast your user vs user games?

I use it and have only just recently began broadcasting my games. This adds a completely different dimension to NCAA Online Dynasty, it is so cool to see your league mates battle it out.

3. Are you willing to post your cell phone number in the "dynasty headquarters" message box during a user vs user week?

Yes, please only TEXT users. If you don't have text, let us know that.

4. Tell us a little about yourself in less than a paragraph, and feel free to post a picture or two as well.

I just graduated high school, I ran cross country my freshman and soph years...(16:47 - 3 miles as a Freshman)...then decided to play football and fell in love. I am playing division 3 football at Monmouth College this fall, they are preseason ranked top 10 and return all but one starter from last years #1 offense in the country. I am going to be playing defensive back.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6HmOu1DMbs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6HmOu1DMbs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I am well aware the music is gay :confused:

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

snot bubbles for #1 in blue nice stick!!!

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I know!!! I was on that kid..we were in cover 3 ..so i was kinda a little behind him and i said "in in in...." WACK!!!

that kid is a beast...that was when he was a sophomore too

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Name: Ike
    State: Wisconsin
    availability: 7.30 PM and later, most weekends.

None....One other league at another site.

Dont have one.

3. Have you ever used justin.tv, or do you have the set up (webcam) to broadcast your user vs user games?
    Never used it, and not even close to being setup for that kinda shit. Im not the most advanced tech person.

4. Are you willing to post your cell phone number in the "dynasty headquarters" message box during a user vs user week?
    No thanks...Ill make myslef more than availible through here, e-mail, or XBL message.

5. Tell us a little about yourself in less than a paragraph, and feel free to post a picture or two as well.
    Been playin games since i was a kid. Been playin NCAA like its my religion for 8 years now. Been playin online since the series started. He to join a league that I hope wont amd know wont fold. Im here to play. Never realy been much more than that.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Name: Brian a.k.a. B
    State: Florida via Ohio
    availability: 9-12 approx m-f sat/sun hit or miss.

this one. one other with family/friends

1. What is your favorite college football team?

Ohio State (yeah I know)

2. Have you ever used justin.tv, or do you have the set up (webcam) to broadcast your user vs user games?

No. I don't have the capability yet, but I could arrange something like that I'm sure.

3. Are you willing to post your cell phone number in the "dynasty headquarters" message box during a user vs user week?

I could do texts.

4. Tell us a little about yourself in less than a paragraph, and feel free to post a picture or two as well.

I run a distribution business that deals in Construction supplies. IT's crazy tough right now, especially here in Florida. I live in Florida currently, but was raised in Ohio about 5 minutes from the Shoe. I love my Buckeyes. I have a family and play these games for recreation but really enjoy them. I just got Ninja Gaiden II and it's the shit! That will keep me occupied until July 14th.

7. lucid947

lucid947 Guest

Name: Rich
    State: Georgia
    availability: Pretty random at the moment.

Here and the OFFL East.

Alabama

No. I do have a webcam.

I get emails on my blackberry, so I would prefer people to just use that.

I live in Atlanta and I'm an attorney. Have spent the last few years working in a large law firm, but I quit a couple of months ago. I will probably take some kind of government job in a few months, but for the time being I am just sort of planning on working on my golf game and being a "professional" video game football player.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, well I can try to help you set it up or just make a post about it and JMS will help you out. Once 10 comes out a lot of people will be doing this, it is really fun...I'll be broadcasting one of my games in the OFFL West so Ill let you guys know so you can check it out.

That's fine...can you just put your email up in "dynasty headquarters" during those user vs user weeks?

9. Mr Cornhusker

First Name and Age: Chad, 32

Official XBOX Gamer Tag: Mr Cornhusker, and Blackshirts77

Contact Phone # (Not Required): 417-483-6261

Email Address: cornhuskers_no_1@yahoo.com

Do you mind being sent a text message for a game or called for a game?: No, text me or call, and if I am available, I will try to get on.

State You Live In: Missouri

Time Zone: Central

Favorite Team(s): Huskers!

Favorite College Football Player of All time: Eric Crouch, Husker Heisman QB 2001, and Grant Wistrom, Husker DE 1994-1997.

Do you work?: Yes

What is your profession?: Law Enforcement

What shift do you work, and what are your days off?: It varies. Right now I work Midnights with Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays off.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Mr Cornhusker...can you just take a minute whenever you have it to fill out the one I put up...

to avoid confusion...I don't want a bunch of people copying this format and using it..because I know they will

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Name:Matt York
    State:Kentucky
    availability:m-f 9-12 sat sun maybe 9-12

1 other league the trifecta

The U baby

No and Its beyond me haha

kinda iffy on this one def my work number though

I have been gaming since 1982. Love sports work a 9-5er that lets me spend time with the wifey and 3 kids. Three boys 7-3-2 they got there daddys love of sports too. I should say my wife has 4 kids. Love music my ipod is sick. Kid Cudi Gorilla Zoe frank sinatra jimmy buffet poison you name it I got it. This is my get away I like playing online. Its nice to meet people with similar likes. My wife can't understand it is what it is!

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Name: Brian
    Age: 36 (Looks like I'm the oldest as it stands right now)
    State: NC
    availability: Normally log on nightly at about 10-10:30 pm EST and on until about 12 or 1
    email: brianarney@earthlink.net

No other TF leagues at the moment. May be in one other league, but that remains to be seen

USC and Iowa State as far as D-I goes. Also pull for Northern Iowa. You've got to love the combo I've got going.

Haven't heard of justin.tv. I'll check it out and see if it's something I can do. I don't currently have a webcam, so I'll have to see if that's something I can work on, too.

Not really wanting to do that. My iphone picks up my e-mail, though, and I check that very regularly.

Been playing video games longer than some of you have been alive. haha. Actually started around age 8 with the Atari 2600 if that tells you anything. Married with a couple of little ones (3 and 1), thus my late logon times. I'm a CPA working for Duke University and have a tax prep/bookkeeping business I run on the side. Still find time for gaming, though!

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

very cool...

could you edit your post with your email?

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Done. I'm going to hold off on my team selection until tomorrow. Someone already stole my Pirates! If you live in the state, you should get first dibs on the team! lol

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol sorry man..

you're vote will have priority over the next guy because you signed and what not so take your time

16. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

You know, I agree. You can take the Pirates, and I'll take UCF since I live like 5 minutes from the campus. Is that cool Murk?

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's fine with me, but you would have to talk to NatiSaint...

so it is something you may want to bring up in the actual team selection thread...

right now you have ECU...you want UCF
    NatiSaint has UCF
    Parrothead wants ECU..

you would have to ask him, it's his call. not fair of me to just take it from him.

18. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Nah, guys. Leave it like it is. I don't need to have ECU. I was only going to pick them since they're in NC and so am I. I've got no allegiance to them whatsoever. I'll grab one of the other teams available.

19. ]Name: Ian
    State: TX
    availability: 9-12pm

None, this will be my first league.

Texas A&M, Gig 'em

I've watched a game there before, but don't have a webcam.

Sure.

Married with a 6 year old daughter. I'm a loan officer/IT manager at a small community bank. Have been playing NCAA for 15 years although not much in the last 5 (since I graduated from college). My wife isn't as much of a gamer as my former roomates were. Not really a gamer at all in fact. Just got into online gaming in march when I bought my 360. I love it and wished we had this sort of thing while I was still in college. Although I may not have graduated if it was.

*Please only fill this out if you are already accepted into TT IV and please use the same format as I do. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

20. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[/QUOTE]

lol good stuff

21. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

"love it and wished we had this sort of thing while I was still in college. Although I may not have graduated if it was. "
    Dude when I went to school (UMaine 93) they just relesed Tecmo Super Bowl and NHL 95 for the genesis. SOOOOOOOOO many classes were skipped at my Fraternity so that games could be played. We were so into NHL 95 that 20 people were involved in the season and we did a 15 round draft and traded the players to each team manually. F'n best time I had till I started playing online here.

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Nintendo 64? I don't play many video games...basically just NCAA and recently UFC..but I remember those 64 games; they were the shit! mario karts and mario party

23. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

If you ask me, Mario Kart has gone downhill since the original on the SNES. Just my opinion, though.

If they had more league stuff when I was in school, I'd either still be trying to graduate or living under a bridge...

24. MY buddies and I played NCAA pretty much non-stop. I believe 1999, 2000 and 2001 were the years. A&M was dominate in those years. We just took turns playing quarters. It was either NCAA or Tetris on the original Nintendo. Tetris literally got disgusting. I bowed out when scores over 400,000 starting going up. One of my friends scored somewhere north of 500,000. I dare anyone to try and top that score on the original Nintendo!

Girls would come over, get into it and start playing line by line. The name of the Game is "Tetris" not "Lines" was yelled at many beginers.

25. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

do you guys remember bill walsh college football