Quick letter to the league

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Jan 27, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that due to some continued medical concerns I'm probably sitting out a good portion of this season. For the last year, I've been struggling mightily with multiple conditions that seemingly came out of nowhere and ended my collegiate athlete career and other things (haven't been able to touch alcohol in that period of time). When it comes to the symptoms, they get better and worse. Lately, particularly after a procedure I had done to make try to make things better, they've been terrible. I've been struggling gaming for a while now, but now its pretty much intolerable. The movement on the screen and the focus required gives me horrible spins and nausea.

Hate to give everyone a life story, I just wanted to be as clear as crystal with all of these concerns regarding people throwing seasons away. I consider myself pretty solid on the sticks (especially before I got hit with all this stuff), so I don't want people to think I'm "throwing" this season away in order to have a top draft pick and play next season. Really know telling when I'll be back. If I need to trade picks as a result, I'll be more than happy to do so. Given my performance with this condition, I'll probably suck for the duration of 12 anyways.

Having said that, I plan on remaining active as a GM. I really enjoy making moves and managing a team, and I can do so without any issues whatsoever. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please PM me. Like I said, I don't like announcing this sort of thing, I just felt it was needed given the sort of conversations that have taken place on the boards lately. Also, I live in a house with like 6 other guys who use my xbox. If you see me playing anything but Skyrim, chances are its a roomate.

Good luck this season and those of you who I'm currently in trade talks with, fear not. The fact that I can't play makes me want to make moves even more.

-Peench

Keller I have removed myself on the console

2. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

hope things improve soon man (y)

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Get well and get back here man!

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hope you get well asap

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If you need anything, let us know.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

get better peench

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry to hear this Peench. I knew you were having some medical issues so I hope that you and your doctors work to find a solution. Best of luck on that journey.

As far as trades. Trade me Branch yo!

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Sorry to hear that I Peench I hope your condition improves man.

9. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Hope everything goes well Peench, i'll never forget you crushing me like 35-0 with the 49ers before GMFL started, you're definitely one of the best players on the sticks ive played. Hope you come back before madden 13!

10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Hopefully I'll be back to make a late playoff push.