Quick Question about Playbooks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdub77, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bdub77

bdub77 JV Waterboy

Hey guys...I'm new, so I apologize for the newb question.

Is it possible for me to change my playbook during the course of the season or does that have to be done during the offseason? Also, my base D is the 335. I know in some ODs it's banned...how about here?

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

With WVU, the 3-3-5 is the scheme they run IRL, so I am ok with it. Their personnel is set up for it. We will play here in a few weeks, and I will let you know then if it is something I feel is acceptable and if there is anything you need to watch out for that other players may complain about. As long as you are not cheesing with it, it is a solid defense, but it has its holes.

On offense, If you are switching right away to another playbook, that is fine. If you want to lab a few, play some offline games with different books and find the one you want. Otherwise, I don't want guys changing books during the season.

Mike

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Mike, I took Pitt's playbook on offense back to pro style(generic). It was set to multiple, however, now that I think about it I will change it to Pitt's playbook. I would rather be team specific. If that's a problem, text me.

Brian

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

You are just fine BC. Glad to see some competition in the BigEast. Now I just need somebody to compete against Michigan in the Big10.

Mike

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Let's not get all crazy now. I think the cpu is going to work me as my first game my o-line was dominated on every play by an inferior d-line.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

UConn came and went against me. I broke some big runs, but I now believe that may have been good playcalling. I was doing a good job of mixing it up, and the draw play stung the defense for big gains twice.

7. gprepp93

gprepp93 Walk On

Indiana will be using BYU's playbook on O and 4-3 for D.