Quick question

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by hammerhead1010, Jul 23, 2010.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Quick question

I didn't want to clutter the new members forum with this but if you feel it should be there feel free to relocate.

But it seems most of the dynasties are well underway and i've never done an online dynasty before this years version. Can members be added in following years and whatnot if other players drop or whatnot due to inactivity?

Also I'm very interested in joining the next small school (* or **) dynasty that opens for the 360 is my best notion just to keep trolling the new players forum to see if one opens soon (Most of the ones like this seem well underway so far)? Thanks a lot guys.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There are new leagues being created all the time, you just have to keep your eyes open.

Yes, you can add members in later years. I would suggest getting on the waiting list for any leagues that you may be interested in.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

New leagues are being made a lot now. I've been here about a week and a half and I've seen 3-4 leagues that have formed up.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Is there a certain spot on the site/forum that will show new dynasties being opened/started? Do we just need to keep an eye out?