Quick Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sup guys,

I really like what we got going here. Furthermore, I like the sliders...

there is only one question I have.

I have been in practice mode for about an hour and the only thing that I'm noticing it the CPU is excellent in pass coverage. Now I don't want us to be able to thrash them through the air...because that's just not fun.

However, I noticed in man coverage they consistently jump dig, drag, and out routes. I can't seem to get many receivers open (not even James Rodgers). Now maybe it's because my WR core is par (but on the flip-side my secondary isn't stellar either), but just asking what you all think.

Not asking for an overhaul or whining at all. If anything maybe decreasing the pass coverage by 5 points max.

Jump into practice mode and tell me what you think.

Thanks for your time and overall I'm very pleased.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Honestly I raised it from the Dueces by 5 or 10. Me and another owner over there have consistently gone back and forth as the #1 and #2 passer in that dynasty averaging about 4500-5000 yards passing a season. I currently have a 74 rated qb, 86 wr, 79 wr, 79 wr, and a 73 TE and am usually passing with relative ease, but with some ints due to poor throws.

I wanted this one to be a little easier in this regard. Granted, I have a 95 QB and 2 90 rated Receivers in this one, I nearly had 500 yards passing in game 1. Now, if you have lower rated receivers and qbs, it should be a struggle to put up 300 yards passing. If we start lowering it, I really fear too easy passing and inflated stats.

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I understand...

It's so hard to find that medium. I mean I will be fine with it then. Just been running plays against Cover 1 Man and have been struggling to hit an open receiver. Now obviously scheming comes into play and setting up pass.

I definitely don't want everyone putting up 500 yards a game. Maybe in a game it will be different than practice.