1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Sup guys,

I really like what we got going here. Furthermore, I like the sliders...

there is only one question I have.

I have been in practice mode for about an hour and the only thing that I'm noticing it the CPU is excellent in pass coverage. Now I don't want us to be able to thrash them through the air...because that's just not fun.

However, I noticed in man coverage they consistently jump dig, drag, and out routes. I can't seem to get many receivers open (not even James Rodgers). Now maybe it's because my WR core is par (but on the flip-side my secondary isn't stellar either), but just asking what you all think.

Not asking for an overhaul or whining at all. If anything maybe decreasing the pass coverage by 5 points max.

Jump into practice mode and tell me what you think.

Thanks for your time and overall I'm very pleased.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Honestly I raised it from the Dueces by 5 or 10. Me and another owner over there have consistently gone back and forth as the #1 and #2 passer in that dynasty averaging about 4500-5000 yards passing a season. I currently have a 74 rated qb, 86 wr, 79 wr, 79 wr, and a 73 TE and am usually passing with relative ease, but with some ints due to poor throws.

I wanted this one to be a little easier in this regard. Granted, I have a 95 QB and 2 90 rated Receivers in this one, I nearly had 500 yards passing in game 1. Now, if you have lower rated receivers and qbs, it should be a struggle to put up 300 yards passing. If we start lowering it, I really fear too easy passing and inflated stats.

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I understand...

It's so hard to find that medium. I mean I will be fine with it then. Just been running plays against Cover 1 Man and have been struggling to hit an open receiver. Now obviously scheming comes into play and setting up pass.

I definitely don't want everyone putting up 500 yards a game. Maybe in a game it will be different than practice.