quick questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Dec 9, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

quick questions

Should I expect to see the following on defense:

teams break 20-30 tackles a game, that includes the ones by WR/TE?

and

should I expect a QB with THP 87 THA 84 complete a pass that he throws over 60 yards?

Thanks

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

User tackling was slightly increased to see if that number gets smaller..

Just by curiosity.. In how many of those 20-30 broken tackles did you try to use Hit Stick? Because Oklahoma State only had 2-3 broken tackles on me..

That sounds like a good case of the Robo QB, which pretty much regardless what you do with the sliders, still always seems to happen at least once every week thanks to EA.. If that QB completed that same pass 3+ times in a game.. I would be more concerned that it was a slider issue..

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I think sliders are solid...Memphis came out swinging against me but in the end the better team prevailed

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

What does hit stick do?

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hit stick (pushing up or down on the right joystick before a tackle), allows your defender to make a more solid hit on the player with an increased chance of causing a fumble...

But you also get a higher probability of missing the tackle if you hit it too early, or if the player you are tackling has a good Brk Tackle rating..

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I was not questioning the sliders, I was asking because I haven't played a good team yet and this has been every game.

Miss St 3rd string QB completes 80% of passes

Vandy's QB throws a 60 yard hail mary that is dead on for a TD. For record keeping it was a 49 yard completion.

Cpu RBs having 10-20 carries and 10-15 broken tackles each game.

CPU WRs breaking tackles all over the place

I am breaking tackles also, but the CPU is at least 2 or 3 to 1 in that ratio.

I'll post the stats later for the games.