Quitting online games

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DirtycashDylan, Dec 20, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Just played my first ranked game since I don't know when. Guy came out in Gator Heavy and 5 Wide. I spotted him a fumble return but ended the half up and he quit as I ran back the kickoff.

Can people still quit without receiving a loss? From reading around other sites, this seams like a pretty common nuisance.

Of course, I sent him the usual message about how his mom shoulda had an abortion, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I've played over 100 online ranked games and I've come across the disconnect glitch only once.

I heard last thread they fixed it. Nonetheless, I've no had that issue happen to me in a long, long time.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I haven't played a ranked game in a long time... but when I did... I quit out of every game where the other guy was playing like a huge douche.

I got a loss each time.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The draw of a community like we have here is so I don't have to play those type of douches - that said - I've logged a whopping zero online ranked games this year. Its OD or bust for me.

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

same, I like when I get in OD/Franchise matches and my opponent has some kinda record where hes played a lot and then I have my poor looking 0-0 on my side

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have only played one online game and I quit out due to the pumpfake glitch. I normally tell people 'their mom should of swallowed them':)

9. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

yeah that was weak,

I didn't buy the game at launch, so by time I bought it the pump fake glitch was fixed, but that's straight idiotic.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Ranked games? What are those?

11. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Dirty if you ever want to play a ranked game, I have a buddy who loves playing them. I have been trying to get him to come here, but I don't know if he has the time to join. I am damn positive he wouldn't quit a game against you.

12. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Quite frankly, I'm always up for a ranked game with any of you guys here (except for Wazzu ^^^.... next time he plays me I know he's going to put up 90 points lol). Would have joined the holiday tourney too.... if someone made one for XBOX lol.

As far as the quitters are concerned... I dont let them friendly quit and I dont offer mercy if they are playing like douches. I make them suffer through their beatdowns. I figure that this is more cruel than any abortion comment, and gets the point across better.