R2C Season 1, The Race for MVP

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by broth262, Oct 6, 2014.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    RGIII
    [​IMG]
    There were some who wondered if RGIII could return to form this season, and he has done exactly that. His 25 TD's, and 18INT's are very impressive on the season, and is definitely a big reason why the Skins sit atop the NFC East. The 3246 passing yards that he has amassed combined with 5 rushing TD's puts RGIII definitely in the conversation for MVP.

Peyton Manning
    [​IMG]
    Peyton Manning is always in the conversation for MVP and this year is no different. 22TD's and 7 INT's is easily the best ratio among QB's, and the Broncos are leading the NFC West comfortably, both are a recipe for MVP. Want more proof, Manning has completed an astounding 70% of his passes this year. Peyton is easily the favorite.

Teddy Bridgewater
    [​IMG]
    Well Teddy is definitely the offensive rookie of the year, without a doubt. His performance has been very impressive in his first season, and the outlook for his future is downright scary. He has thrown 21 TD's and 7 INT's an impressive ratio and he has a 70% completion percentage also impressive. If Teddy is able to lead the Vikings to an NFC North crown he could definitely be a dark horse candidate for MVP.

Johnny Football
    [​IMG]
    Johnny Football has been quite the performer this year, and the Browns were looking like they might go undefeated until falling to the Falcons recently, but 12-1 in his rookie season is impressive. That said his W-L record isnt the only thing Manziel has going for him, his 73% completion percentage and 19TD's with only 6INT's are impressive. The 2696 yards that Manziel has thrown for also put him in an elite conversation. It looks like he will fall just short of MVP and Rookie of the Year.

Frank Gore
    [​IMG]
    Frank Gore has been dominant this season, and his 12 TD's have helped the 49ers hang around in the NFC West. His 5.1 YPC and 1504 rushing yards are tops in the league. Gore has struggled to hold onto the ball with 6 fumbles. His fumbilitis and the struggles of the 49ers will keep the MVP away from him, but his performance this late in his career is impressive.

Torrey Smith
    [​IMG]
    Torrey leads the league as a receiver despite having far fewer receptions on the year than many other candidates. his 1066 yards receiving and 10 TD's are impressive. Receivers rarely win the MVP, but Torrey is having a great season and has shown explosiveness all season. The Ravens at 9-4 seem a shoe in for the playoffs and Torrey is a large part of that, I just don't see him as a MVP.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I see you trollin.

• Like Like x 2
  3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I love that it is me and Kasper 's rookie QBs and Peyton under 10 INTs. The future is now!!!

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Johnny will finish with double digit picks. I'm startin to just sling it lol

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

What happened to CJ ? He was on pace for 2500 yards at one point

6. Julius Young

Julius Young Walk On

Luck winning MVP next year lol

7. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

the awards are weird. like Eddie Lacy isnt in the top five for mvp but hes first for nfc running back of the year. at least last time i saw. is there any reasons for that? still cool just confusing why frank gore would be ahead on one thing and behind on the other

8. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    This list is based solely on my opinions based on statistics.

• Like Like x 1
  9. coltronsauce

coltronsauce Walk On

Oh oh oh I was just talking about on the console tho so I guess not exactly on topic lol

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Torrey has been balling for me, easily my top player (aside from Ngata who's a beast)

• Like Like x 1
  11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Sean Lee should get some love. He has been a beast in coverage this year.

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sorry only room on this list is for offensive cheesedicks like the users listed above- there is no room for good defensive players.