R3AL M3N of G3NIUS League Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nautica, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

RMG currently has 1 opening available and another spot will become available at the end of the season 3. As it stands right now we have spots available in the Big Ten and the SEC West.

We are looking for solid members who fit the right criteria:
    1. Must be active on the RMG forums daily, contributing to the conversations and communicating with other members.
    2. Must post game summaries and recruiting info when nessisary.
    3. Must have a skype account.
    4. Must have the ability to make 24hr advances when needed.
    We are looking for quality players who can contribute and remain active. If interested please post here with a short bio of you, a link to your new member app, how many leagues you are currently in, and your availability. We are going into bowl week and would like to get these spots filled immediately.

2. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Hey I'm in 2 of the affiliate leagues and have been looking for one more. I'm on my phone right now but wanted to post my interest asap. Ill make a longer post shortly when I'm home.

3. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

4. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Okay, home and on a computer where I can type more!

My names Matt, I live in Massachusetts, I cook at a college so I'm unemployed until about Jan. 20th with open availability to game anytime (Except for xmas eve and new years eve, the gf might not like me canceling on family parties for xbox haha) Like I said before I'm in The Armchair Entourage and The Hurt Locker, I actually just PM'd the commish/co-commish of those leagues yesterday asking if they knew of any openings, so getting into RMG would be the best case scenario considering I believe the two leagues I'm already in are affiliates who use the same rules.

I can definately participate on the forums, and have done so a bit in the short time I've been in the other leagues, although the forum activity in those two does not seem as high as a whole as RMGs, so it should be easier to jump into things with your league.

Once I go back to work at the end of Jan. I work from 6-midnight Eastern on Sundays, and 3-midnight Mon-Thurs. Fridays and Saturdays I have open availability, and I can always game late after work or in afternoons before work if need be.

Please let me know if I fit what you're looking for so I can join up and see what I would have to work with!

-Matt "Lobster Killah"

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We have a few applications, looking for more to be considered

6. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    He my name is Brian, I am a college student living in Maryland. Currently on winter break with lost of free time, but I have plenty of free time when school is in session as well. Love playing NCAA, and while the University f Maryland is my favorite team, I rarely use them in NCAA. I am curently in 2 Online Dynasties, but it appears one of which has stalled and members are beginning to leave as it ends so I am looking for one to replace it, or even one to go in conjunction with them.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-broth262.43031/

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

sorry as of right now, all spots are filled. If one becomes available I will contact you.