Archived Race 2 Da RoseZ: Big 10/Pac 10 Blog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 24, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Preseason Outlook
    • [​IMG] Coach Gabeastmode only knows how to play the game one way: the winning way. Doubters thought he'd struggle after moving to the Big 10 but he proved them all wrong with a 12-1 season capped off with a Rose Bowl win. Preason #5, can coach Beastmode do it again?
    • [​IMG] Coach Ben is not used to looking up to many teams in the Big 10 but the preseason #10 Buckeyes struggled last season due to the lack of a passing attack. Losing to arch rival Michigan didn't help the cause but the Buckeyes return this season reloaded with talent. The Big 10 crown now travels thru East Lansing, will OSU regain the throne?
    • [​IMG] A once promising start has now become just a mediocre team. After a disappointing 6-7 campaign a season ago the horizon doesn't look any better for the Wolverines. Devin Gardner would need a godly season to get these Wolverines into a bowl. With youth and average talent around him, it doesn't look possible. Look for the Wolverines to struggle once again.
    @benbuckeye
    @Gabeastmode

Feel free to blog whenever. We won't go to the 'merry go round' system unless someone doesn't do their part. Let's make this the best blog in Chaos!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Preseason All Americans
    • 1st Team
      • [​IMG] Roderick Smith HB
      • [​IMG] Keith Humphrey WR
      • [​IMG] Jeremy Noble CB
      • [​IMG] Clint Everett FS
    • 2nd Team
      • [​IMG] Devin Gardner QB

Preseason All Big 10
    • 1st Team
      • [​IMG] Devin Gardner QB
      • [​IMG] Roderick Smith HB
      • [​IMG] Keith Humphrey WR
      • [​IMG] Taylor Calero LE
      • [​IMG] Jim Redd DT
      • [​IMG] Brandon Reid MLB
      • [​IMG] Jeremy Noble CB
      • [​IMG] Christian Bryant CB
      • [​IMG] Clint Everett FS
      • [​IMG] Markell Bell SS
    • Second Team
      • [​IMG] Nick Hill HB
      • [​IMG] Jerald Robinson WR
      • [​IMG] Brandon Busch WR
      • [​IMG] Mylan Hicks CB
      • [​IMG] Brent Gray CB
      • [​IMG] Drew Basil K

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

man nice jerzey yall put my work to shame haha

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bruh we're all here to help each other.

@bigtubb_

Ay, I'm about to change our blog to 'Race to the Rose Bowl' so you can chim in with some Pac 10 things. I'll help you out while @benbuckeye and @Gabeastmode focus on the Big 10. Sound good?

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

sounds good

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 2 Games of the Week

Michigan (0-0,0-0) @ Oklahoma (1-0,0-0): The Boomer Sooners struggled in their Week 1 game vs. Tulsa and look to make adjustments as they host the Wolverines. Michigan is coming off a dismal season last year as they went 6-7. With no real improvements made in Ann Arbor and OU full of talent, look for this one to get ugly. Prediction: OU 38 Mich 21

#1 LSU (1-0,0-0) @ #12 USC (0-1,0-0): Very strange to see the Trojans outside of the top 10 and this week's matchup versus the defending BCS Chaos champion LSU Tigers may make them stumble even further. USC's Kawika Siegel threw for 377 yards last week but the Trojan defense failed to make a stop when they needed as they fell to Virginia Tech for the second straight season. LSU had a tuneup versus K-State (W,42-6) and look to ace their first test of the year. Prediction: LSU 31 USC 34

• Like Like x 2
  8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG] v. [​IMG]

Keys To Michigan Victory
    • Devin Gardner. The Senior QB looked sharp Saturday only having two incomplete passes while throwing for over 200 yards.
    • Won turnover battle 1-0. The only turnover, an OU fumble, was the deciding factor in this one
    • Michigan run game returned to form with over 190 yards versus a stout Sooner defense
    • 14 points allowed. After giving up close to 30 ppg last season keeping a top program in check was a huge morale booster for the kids in Ann Arbor

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Nice win. With the abrupt departure of coach GA, could this be the year for Michigan in the Big Ten?

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

nope

• Like Like x 1
  11. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...just kidding jerzey..will see at the end of the year errr well close to the end :D

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Even though it was cut short I'm just going to say 24-10:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]Breaking News! Coach GaBeastmode has resigned from the head of the Spartans blaming 'work related' stress as the cause. At this time the #4 Spartans are set to play VT without their bright young coach. Coach Ga was unavailable for comment at the time of this report.

• Like Like x 1
  14. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

One of the reasons i just said sim it was Im pretty sure there was no chance I was going to make a come back..

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The Big10 will win the Rose Bowl this year

• Like Like x 1
  16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's the smartest thing you've ever said Professor;) jk

[​IMG]

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hahhahahahhahahahahahah gtfo....lol im gonna make sure i kill u mofos.....

• Like Like x 1
  18. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BUCKEYES VS LONGHORNS
    Keys to victory for Ohio State
    • Establish the run and stop the run- For the Buckeyes to hold off the talented Longhorns, Roderick Smith has to have a big day. "If Roderick dosent get his carries that will put more pressure on Bryon and that usually isnt good for us" said Coach benbuckeye. On the flip side Jared Stanley is a stud and the more times he touches the ball the worse off will be.
    • Win the turnover battle- This is probably the most important, but if we establish the run we will win the turnover battle. Obviously this will rest on the arm of B. Dawson if he makes good quick decisions we will win. If not and he holds onto the ball and forces stuff we will lose.
    • Protect the QB- One of the major reasons for our shitty season last year was to many negative plays. Part of that falls on Bryon and part falls on the Oline. We have some talented guys up front, but they are also young and it showed last year. Combine that with Bryon's inexperience and it was to much for us to overcome. Hopefully this week we can get things worked out. I guess we will find out in a couple hours....

• Like Like x 1
  19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You gotta win this game Ben! Go study some stats from last week;)

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    Breaking News! Ducks have hired rookie head coach @LeatherHelmets to right their program. The coach has already been on campus and was present during the Ducks first loss last week. The coach is expected to make his formal introduction soon at this week's 'Quack Attack' which will be in the Chaos Press Room later this week.

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

#19[​IMG](42) @ #24[​IMG](31)​
    Why Wisconsin won:
    • Turnovers. Wisconsin had their share but not in the second half.
    • Michigan's defense unable to get key stops in second half. Wasn't their fault as the offense kept giving the ball back to the Badgers.
    • Turnovers. Don't know if I mentioned this one but turnovers played a huge role in this one! If we would of been able to maintain possession we would of won!

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The Trojans are officially in a rebuilding year. Is it the non-HD Tv or busted controller? f if i know. I need to take my black ass home. I lost to chessing as Cal today. WTF. My O-line and WR's should be shot. 5ints, 4sacks, 3 Holding calls, and a ton of over throws and drops (3ints). Im threw complaining this year. time to try new shit...