Race For The Championship

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Dec 13, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Race For The Championship

Wow!

Loking at the remaining user games until the end of the season...

Nebraska vs GT

Florida vs Miami

Florida vs FSU

Penn St vs Michigan St

Michigan vs Michigan St

Miss st vs Oklahoma

Alot can still happend. Florida could climb back into the picture with wins over Miami and FSU... A loss by ND to Miss st may crush there hopes of returning to the NATIONAL TITLE picture

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

...and don't forget that it's fairly likely that Oklahoma and Nebraska could meet in the Big XII Championship game.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Yeah, its looking like

OU VS NEBRASKA

GT VS FSU

Florida vs ?

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Florida vs Mississippi State

.........I hope

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Most likely. I got a glimpse of your talent in our game last season man -- If we match up I am anticipating a hotly contested battle.

6. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Yeah, it should be better this time, considering it won't be my first game with both the team AND playbook!

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Did you try Air Force?

8. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

No doubt that whoever wins it this year will have to earn the right like last year

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Since I'm going to be out for 2.5 weeks starting this Thursday night I'm really hoping we can advance past this current week with enough time for me to play MSU before I leave. It'd suck if I lost the Big 10 title because MSU got to play the CPU.

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Agreed, I'd rather play you than the CPU. It's finals week for me this week but I should be free most evenings to play. Playing tonight would be perfect but very doubtful as I don't see us advancing tonight, which is understandable. I can play tomorrow night as well.

11. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

The only user game this week (MSUs-ND) is scheduled for early tonight. Not sure where everyone else stands, but an advance tonight or at least tomorrow seems possible.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am going to get my game in this evening.

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll most likely get my game in tonight also.

14. jello1717

I'll be playing mine tonight.

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

I can get my game in tonight.

16. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'll play tonight as well...

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well, if wildcatter can get his in as well, then I can play you tonight if you'd like jello?

18. jello1717

Sounds good. Either tonight or tomorrow night depending on when we advance and what works for you (I'm free after 6PM MST).

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am off work tomorrow, so I can stay up a little later than usual. If it looks like we're going to get it all in before TOO late, we can advance. Either way, if we're ready to go in the AM it will be pushed through then.

Gotta love the dedication to this pace guys.

20. jello1717

While I'm still waiting for Forcier to return (he'll likely only get to play in the bowl game) I finally get Charles back (he's probable this week). But, even though I've been aching to play with him (feel free to take that however you want) I think I'm going to play my 3rd string guy and let him rest. If he were to get hurt against Iowa and not be able to play against MSU, I'd be beyond pissed.

So, as long as my 3rd string guy can handle things, I'm going to save Charles up for JC. If my team can't handle Iowa for some unknown reason, then I'll bring Charles into the game.

(Now to try to figure out how to duplicate my 31 pancake and 6 sack performance from last year against JC!)

21. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha, I'm glad the spartans get some respect with you saving Charles for me. I might be able to force Nichol into action for our game as well, though technically next week is supposed to be his final week of injury.

Tonight would work best for me to get this game in, but if its getting too late tonight I can do it tomorrow too.

22. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

I will do my best but can't make any promises about my game tonight. I'm starting to wonder if I can keep up with the pace you guys want to move along.

23. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Don't worry about the pace. It's been nice to advance as often as we have lately, but we're not going to leave anyone behind or make you feel pressured to play in 24-48 hours every week.

If you have stuff going on, just play your game when you can. This week is a bit different since we're trying to get the games in to help Jello out, but it sounds like they can still get the game in tomorrow if necessary.

24. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Sorry 'catter if it sounds like were pressuring you here, just trying to help Jello out before he takes off for a couple weeks.

25. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Yeah, what Dat said. Dont ever feel pressured to get your game in a very big hurry. Thats why Basis sets a time limit. We are trying to get this particular week in forJello so he can hit the road knowing he may miss 1 or 2 games only.

As for that, its usually a 48-72 hour deadline depending on how many games are to be played.