1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Raiders 27 Colts 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jul 16, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Raiders 27 Colts 10

The Wild card round opened up with a rainy showdown in Oakland. The rain really shut both Offenses down. The raiders D came up big with 6 INTS. The colts could not get enough stops to contain the raiders offense. Anyway the raiders will get ready for the jags who they just played in a cup game but neither team brought their A game.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Joseph, my man.....I gave ya some slack in the past and I myself haven't been perfect and timely in the writeups. But you have to start being a lot more detailed in your write ups, especially come playoff time.

Could you do a more detailed write up of the game please? Sometime before we advance to the divisional round would be great! Thanks man!

3. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Alright alright I am just not creative when it comes to this stuff......

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Haha.....i understand. Just anything more than two lines would be awesome! A lot of us really really enjoy the writeups, especially in the playoffs. Kind of anticlimactic this one was.