1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Raiders 38 Texans 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Apr 2, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Raiders 38 Texans 20

The Texans came to Oakland to make a statement in the race for the AFC South but the Raiders are fighting for that AFC West. The Raiders D came out with everything they got. The texans had one big O play and besides that had 2 FG the other TD was a Pic 6. The star of the game was bennie wells who up to this point had been a bust but he rushed for 112 yards and caught a big pass when the texans blitzed everyone. The raiders look good going forward and are 1 WR screen to Chris johnson from going unbeaten against the AFC south.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

WOW! What happen to the most accurate QB in the league? Flats not open? Raiders 2-1 vs AFC South.

3. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

What a douschey play that is.

4. joseph201105

To hold owen daniels down he had 6-52 and ine was for 20 yards and to stop the delay TE flat felt good.

5. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i just couldn't get anything going in this game, i've been in a madden funk lately... i need to get some more time in on the sticks... my run game has been non-existant the last few weeks, time to step my game up... Joseph is a good player and my slow recievers just couldn't get open against the speed the raiders have on D....

6. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

It's going to be a long season without DeMeco Ryans in the middle as well.... my defense is terrible without him!

7. joseph201105

To have thomas Howard on the outside 87 speed made a huge diff. What a beast of a game for Cush wanna trade him in the offseason?