Raiders Down Chiefs- mathmatically alive

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

This game was a hard fought one, The riaders sitting at 4-9 and still somehow have a mathmaticl chance at postseason, and the cjeifs are watching their season come to a dangerously close finish to the end with the broncos.

the raiders offense clucked pretty well to at least getting into Fg range 5 times, yet faied in the red zone and in 3rd down, after ther first of the raiders fgs, the chiefs were able to answer with a TD after a successful drive.
    raiders were able to make it 7-6 beforw the chiefs scored thwie 2nd of 3 on the day. bur rushing game was clicking for both teams ad it only came down to alex smiths untimely inteceptions to give the raiders Defense rest.

after going up 21-16 and with roughly 5 minutes to go in the game, the raiders got movin and stared passing the ball and moving it rather quickly only to stall yet again ,3 minutes to go and the raiders kicege a fg and kicked the ball to the chiefs, forced a stop and was able to kic the FG for the win at the end.

good game troy

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Crazy win in a crazy division! May the moon and the planets align for you Mr. Hagen. ;)

3. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

shh. i have t wait on results of chiefs/chargers and chiefs/someone else that i cant remember off the top of my head and broncos/texans and have to take care of bidness myself, but untill i see 8 wins in my div anythings possible

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Damn right. Just look at our game result! :banghead: (y)