Raiders lose 24-21 in OT to their NEMESIS OWNER, DABLAKPOPE

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by dablakpope, Apr 26, 2015.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Before this game was played, Q told his Nemesis "I'm gonna beat you the next time we play, you can book that". Well as the game started with the Jaguars driving the ball down the field and putting 7 on the board. Back up QB B. Still looked sharp on the 1st drive which was a good sign. But the run game was not as fruitful as the Jags hoped. The Raiders would also drive down the field and put 7 points up to tie the game. For the rest of the 1st half, the Jags would take control the game and take a 21-7 going into the half. But late in the 3rd quarter the Raiders defense would create their own opportunities. The 1st was a pick 6 int by CB L. Miles. The Raiders got another int by freak of nature FS D. McCourty. The Raiders offense then tied the game up. The Jags would then run out the clock for OT. As luck would have the Jags received the ball and move the ball very well. But the Stat of the game would be rb C. Michael and his emergence on his new team. The team would feed him often and he would answer the bell, totalling 71 yard, 14 carries and 1 TD. On the drive the Jags would make it to the 10 yard line of their opponents and kick a fg. The defense would then force M. Glennon into his 3rd int of the day.

Great Game Q.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Triple111's

Triple111's Walk On

Jan 26, 2015
    dablakpope smdh... I will never call you Nemesis but I'll give credit where credit is due.... This Cycle has seen Coach Q go DEFEATED against dablakpope and for lack of better words it's sickening that we have to go through an off season like this. Just know... if we have a chance hopefully next year we match up twice a year in the same Division. I refuse to call you my daddy but hey... you are the King of the Hill against me in this cycle...

And yes we guaranteed a W... and we threw up on ourselves. ... Smdh

Good W Homie!!
    • Like Like x 2