1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Raiders Offseason Year 2 Trade Block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by I Peench, Jan 24, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I will entertain offers for the following players:

SS Tyvon Branch 26 years old 90 overall A potential 95 speed
    FS Michael Huff 29 years old 88 overall A potential 93 speed 95 acceleration
    CB Stanford Routt 30 years old 85 overall A potential 97 speed
    HB Nyjee Dyer 23 years old B potential 90 overall (very balanced back, I just dont need two great ones)
    RT Joe Barksdale 24 years old 76 overall A potential (progressed from 70 to 76 last year)

Looking for: Draft picks, DE/OLBs, WR

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

What would you be wanting for Branch?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

In two words: a lot. He's incredible. 95 speed for a SS that can still tackle is a true rarity. The only reason he's on the block is because I went with the best player available strategy in the draft and got another very SS. I've got 3 guys already inquiring about Branch. I'll take a look at your roster and see.

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Would you be willing to trade routt for a draft pick? Also, what is his salary situation?? Any interest in Earl Bennett? Send me a PM...