Raiders vs. Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Sep 22, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Raiders vs. Dolphins

Got your message on Live. I can play today around 10:30 or 11 pm EST (assuming my wife hasn't gone into labor at that point). Does that work for you?

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Thank you for posting this.

Everyone needs to realize that I need to be in on people's scheduling talks, especially in the playoffs. If something comes up where I need to extend the deadline, someone flakes, or anything else that requires my action, a post or pm, 20 minutes before the deadline will offer no sympathy from me... and more likely no response until after it's to late.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Well, if she goes into labor, you won't hear from me until afterwards. lol. I get what you're saying, though.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oh, good luck with that.

I've been through 2 births, both nothing went as schedule, both the babies came out struggling (1 was sent to the special care unit), so both times I had zero fun on the day my childern were born.

BTW - Both kids are very healthy now... I geuss they didn't take to kindly to the whole birthing process. :D

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i can do earlier... like in an hour or so... but im asleep by 10:30 :)

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Glad they're both doing well. We had one pretty routine and the other went to the special care unit for a couple of hours to make sure the breathing regulated itself. Not a fun place to be, but now they're both running around like crazy (literally, right now).

I'll try to get on earlier. Depends on when I can get these two wild kids into bed. lol

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm actually on right now if you want to get this thing in. I do have some tax work I need to do, so hopefully you see this soon...

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Still on waiting, but I'm guessing you're heading to bed already since it's already 10. Not sure I'll be able to get on early like this again tomorrow...