1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

raiders vs texans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by mcyork, Aug 30, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

raiders vs texans

Tonight is a maybe tuesday looks better I am usually on after 9:00 eastern.
    GT: MYCANE

2. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I think we'll have to aim for Tuesday. Tonight doesn't look too good for me, either.

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I have a fantasy draft tonight starting at 8pm CST (9pm EST), doubt it will take too long because there's only ten teams. If it gets over at a reasonable time, then I'm down to play.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

spliff tonight is a no go the kids got a scrimage tonight at 7:30 and I have a game in TF4 tonight at 10:30 after that I am no good. Wed night will have to be the night. Is that ok?

5. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Wednesday night, I got basketball at 9pm CST and I got to leave my house around 8:20pm or so. If we can finish the game before that, it works for me.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

spliff this could be a go I got babysitting duties (wife is playing adult kickball, which is just a reason to drink if you ask me hey I might get lucky after the game) tonight the kiddos should be in bed by 8:00 eastern I could get on after that could you give me a window of like 10-20min I can jump on and post if I cannot make that time.

7. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

That will work, I'll check the site. If not tomorrow is going to be pushing it because I got another fantasy draft at 7pm CST. But we'll burn that bridge when we get there.

8. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I'm on, let me know if it's going to work. In order to still make ball, we're going to have to kickoff by 7:20pm CST.

9. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Odds are the problem is on my side, so I think it'd only be fair if you played the CPU. Plus, I don't have time tonight with basketball and all.