Rain/Weather in Dynasty Games

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by HackGolfer, Oct 26, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Rain/Weather in Dynasty Games

Has anyone else seemed to get a continuous amount of rain/snow games in Online Dynasty games in NCAA 2010?

My last 5 games against the CPU have been in the rain. And out of Eleven games this season, I can only think of 2-3 where it wasn't raining..

Just curious to see if anyone else has been experiencing this as well..

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

thats just because its so dry in the houston area... its pretty much just a slap in your face lmao !!

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Most games lately for me were sunny, last one for me was rainy though.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

It always rains in BAMA in the Tradition 1. I think Josh said he had like 6 rain games the first year and when I played him there it was raining.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I agree, but I will play devil's advocate if I may. Living in the northeast, it has rained 4 consecutive Saturdays now. So if you had 4 games in the region in real life, they were all rainy.

Just sayin. I think for some teams it is WAYYYY overdone (Florida, FSU, Miami, Bama, etc.)

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

This is so true, the first season we were on Hurrican watch the whole year. Was not so bad in 2nd year, and the 3rd year even better all though it did rain for the Tennessee game. Weather cycle seems to be changing for Alabama.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

2 words global warming HAHA

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I get rain all the dang time...I swear, just about every game I play has rain. I have Oklahoma, Georgia and Southern Miss in my dynasty's.