RAMS AND BUCS OPEN UNTIL 3 PM TOMORROW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 12, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

RAMS AND BUCS OPEN UNTIL 3 PM TOMORROW

IF YOU WANT TO SWAP TO ONE OF THOSE TEAMS PLEASE POST HERE.

2. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

I guess this the best place to post what happened Nate. By virtue of your disconnect in the first game we played, I had to play you again. You know you could have played the CPU and moved on but I guess those aren't the rules.

Instead we resceduled and I tried to play you again this morning until I had a family emergency that did not allow me to immediately communicate so you berate by virtue of send IM's when clearly I was not available.

Sorry for life happening and good luck with your league. I didn't plan on this occurrence and certainly don't want to waste my or yours time. By the way don't think I stopped playing because you DID win both times.

I am quitting because...

Thankfully my family is more important!

3. natedawg212000

sorry man, but i totally disagree. you could have paused or done something to let me know. my family too is more important, but even in our first game and i was needed, i paused and sent a message that took 1 second that let you know i needed a moment. i got nothing from you and i sat there for 30 mins twiddling my thumbs. you've quit on a guy before and you could have let me know that you needed a moment or that you even needed to quit due to your family.

hope all is well, but i do not regret my decision. take care.

4. natedawg212000

btw everyone told me to play the cpu, but i was willing to give you another shot at me, hence the reason i played you AGAIN on saturday.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Nate. I will take over the Bucs if they are still open. Let me know if that is okay.

6. natedawg212000

yep, make the swap

7. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

I got an email about the open teams, looked like someone switched to the bucs though. Any teams still open? I had my tryout already, so everything should be good there.

8. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

rams are still open i believe

9. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Is there a second team that opened up from a current owner switching to the Bucs?

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Chiefs opened up but I think they might be in 24 hour holding pattern. Don't know for sure yet though.

11. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Ok. Is there a way for me to take a look at their rosters?

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The cap books are in the team front office thread. You can download them and get an idea of who is on the roster. It's in Excel format.

13. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Yea I took a look at them. Was going to let you know win, there was a trade with the Rams and Vikings involving FS Atogwe, hes still on both rosters, not sure the trade that happened is reflected on the cap sheet.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thanks for the update man. If you end up in the league, check out whatever team you end up with and double check my books, cause I think I have some issues.

15. natedawg212000

both teams filled - chiefs and rams - chiefs owner swapped to bucs