Rams/Cheifs part 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Sep 7, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Rams/Cheifs part 2

Bowe

For

Rams 1st and 2nd rnd pick

Im still a no. Probably a bigger no for me this time than the last one. Dont think they get it.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I dont get a vote, but I think this one is alot better than last one personally. If someone takes over the Chiefs after the year if jersey leaves...ok yeah they don't have Bowe, but they now have 3 1st rd picks and 2 2nds...not a bad way to rebuild

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'm on the fence with this one. Having just played the Chiefs I noticed he barely even threw it to Bowe. Plus Bowe had no catches in week 2 as well. I dunno why he doesn't use him let alone wants to trade him. The trade is fair value especially with the WR situation in St. Louis.

4. totalwreckage

I like the oline one better than this one peronally and I wasnt a big fan of that one either. That 90 ovr Center will be better than any 1st rnd pick you can get in a draft and imo the 2nd rnd just flat out sucks. If this trade doesnt go through he will ahve what two first rnds, a 2nd rnd and Bowe. What sounds better

3 1st rnd picks and 2 2nd rnd picks
    or
    2 1st rnd picks 1 2nd rnd pick and Bowe

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If he's not throwing to Bowe...option 1. IF he used Bowe correctly, option 2

6. totalwreckage

yeah true gotta point there I am just merely looking at the teams themselves though not really the owners on the teams at this point. I guess this philosophy is where we disagree becasue if factored in the type of player jersey is than yeah the trade makes sense. Good points all around though, nice discussion.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I approve.

8. totalwreckage

shaun, juggs, ryno just need one o you for an approval and it is a done deal, Cole and rod are yay Im a nay

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'm neither at the moment, I'd actually like to see others thoughts behind this trade. I think the main thing kind of making me iffy is the fact that Chiefs thinks trading Bowe is a good move for the future of the team. A 1st and 2nd is fair value tho.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I think me/Ryno only vote if it's a 2-2 deadlock

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Again, I will say this: We have yet to see if draft picks are worth anything, let alone be equitable to their real life value.

IRL this is a fair trade. I am going to assume that jersey wants to run the ball and that is where his rebuilding effort is going to go.

So, I think this is stupid, but I approve of it.

12. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'll go ahead and vote yes as well. It's not terrible I just wouldn't have made the move personally. Not the smartest trade by KC.

13. totalwreckage

10 bucks says he uses 1 of his 1st rndrs on a WR that will not be as good as Bowe.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'll bet they will be fast though.

15. totalwreckage

possibly but with the speed of the game doesnt really matter. My 78 spd WR runs just as fast as my 90 spd guy lol I rely hope they patch that

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah it seems like Greg Jennings is my slowest receiver eventhogh he is one of the fastest in the league.

17. totalwreckage

doesnt it suck. i was excited to have Leon Wash on my team as an explosive change of pace back from TJ. Now it almost doesnt make sense to use him becasue he seems just as fast and doesnt have the other skills TJ has lol