Rams/Lions

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by heathh, Feb 26, 2014.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey man I tried to hit you up on YIM but didnt hear back. No worries, I can play Thursday Night at 10:00pm est. Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Heath

2. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

I was logged off and didnt know it , I sent you a msg on yim

3. heathh

heathh Walk On

I responded but haven't heard back.

What's the word Bird?

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Well I've had a long day, and I'm tired. Haven't heard from you since you posted on here or sent me a message on YIM which was Over an Hour and a half ago. So I'm going to bed, we can take a SIM I guess.

Im out, have a good evening. And good luck in the future.

Sorry guys.

5. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

What in the world you posted you would be ready to play at 10 pm est time... Which is 9 pm cst im here and ready to play.. I actually stayed up to get this game in..

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  6. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

Hate to sound like a jerk but 10 est is when you said you can play...

7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Easy Dez It
    heathh

Guys, this is a perfect example of how NOT to schedule. The week opened on Monday Night/Tuesday morning. We REQUIRE all owners to post with 24 hours of the week opening unless their game is played already. The first post here is late Wednesday evening, with an availability given of LATE Thursday evening (the night of advance). This was a complete lack of effort by both parties.

That brings me to my next point. Heath, you gave a time of 10pm on Thursday as your only availability. It's not like Eric was ghost on Thursday, you heard from him both here and on YIM. Then you bail 40 minutes before the time that YOU had set? Disrespectful to your opponent and completely unacceptable.

Now if you guys had worked to get something scheduled sooner, maybe it wouldn't have come down to being too tired 2.5 hours before the deadline. Disappointing.

• Like Like x 3
  8. heathh

heathh Walk On

Your right I take responsibility for not scheduling earlier. I apologize, I will work on my efforts.