Rams need sub after advance.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Mar 25, 2010.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Rams need sub after advance.

Rams needs sub for game agaist the seahawks, can play around midnight eastern if anyone wants to help out!(y)

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

cricket......cricket......cricket.......cricket.........

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

(whining like scar face whines) quit hijacking my thread boo hoo hoo, im really bad at madden so it makes me feel better when i act like an idiot on the forums....

Around the house all day, open to play whenever. Scar why dont you sub for me so i can drop 50 on you.

4. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

50 are you serious, 50 I wanna put money down saying you can't do it lol.

5. scarface

scarface Walk On

Well OX the post was tongue in cheek as a joke with no one responding to sub for you. its not acting like an idiot if you makes jokes, it was also to point out we used to have people offering to sub all the time and now nothing but ya had to go there.
    That being said since ya wanna talk shiot, I am having a bad stretch but I will be fine I am sure.

NOW you may have more wins than me but word on the street is you have more cheese in your game than Kraft does in their Mac.

and since I have not played you yet to see this cheese first hand I would love to sub, if you can play tonight at 5 pm CENTRAL I will sub for you. I am at work at the moment
    Whats the pw so I can rejoin as your oponnent !!!

LOL how many slants and drags ya gonna throw to the same WR/TE? 22-24-95?

Bring it !!!!

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Well i hope my game is better than powdered chz but i cant change anything when this is the first ive heard of it...

lol I wish i could compete 95 passes in a game, or 22 for that matter. Yes i use slants and drags alot due to heavy zones etc etc. Alot of times ill run the drag to bring the LBs down to open the middle up more on the deep middle throws but i dont do it excessively.

Youve aimed "no hijacking" posts aimed at me and a few others, first to get all upset about it, and then you post something along the lines of what i posted that got that response from you and you dont expect me to say anything:)

I gladly play you but i cant tonight due to having ppl over to watch the hometown team in the sweet sixteen, but i can play after 3 tomorrow. Lemme know, i think the pass is unitas but i think thelou is logged as the seahawks right now.

7. scarface

scarface Walk On

I agree this is now hijacked.. I apologize, but my first post was just to show the lack of other posts for guys subbing.
    if you need a guy then and I am online I will gladly sub, just hit me up on Q, as my rule is 90% of the time if Im on Q I can play.

BTW

03.05 - Playcalling, Mixing it Up, Play Action
    the VERY LAST SENTENCE...
    Overuse of this or any other plays/patterns will be subject to league penalties.

this applies to EVERYONE including myself not just you Ox.

it doesnt say if this type of play works better for you you can use it 95% of the time.

Again hit me up on Q so I can play/sub.

8. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Stream on Justin.TV?

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Scar, i didnt get the underlining meanin of the original cricket joke so thats why i got defensive but anyways.

By that logic then everyone violates the rule, saying that overuse of patterns is grounds for cheese. Almost every pass play has a flat, a out pattern and a crossing pattern. Its just when you pass it to the same route over and over when it becomes a problem, which i dont btw...

The problem with me brews in the fact that i love the "auto-motion" plays due to the fact that it tells me what coverage your in before i snap it. 9 times out of 10 its going to be a drag route on the auto motion, even through i have 11 pass plays that i play on a regular basis that "auto-motion" a wr and to normal ppl it looks like the same play coming out of the same formation.

Considering that not one owner nor mags or styk(who i played last week) has said anything to me after a game or pmed me and when one of my games brought up a discussion on points totals, quite a few of the owners i have played defended me and my playcalls. Maybe the word on the street is wrong?

And to the ppl that say i ran off two owners being unsportsmenlike , i didnt, i talked to them and they said it had nothing to do with me. Instead of drawing conclusions, you should do the research.

10. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Ox I want another shot at u next time u play seahawks! U chezzy fer' u! :)

11. scarface

scarface Walk On

Ox, Thing is MEGA has an RC which complaints are sent to them and are not supposed to be between owners.
    if there is a problem in a game..example cheesy play running the score clock or whatever MEGA advises report it to the RC, if the RC gets repeated reports about a player it is then addressed with that person via Q's or pm's not over these here forums.

And a little back ground.. I am real life friends with Hoytpower, I also talk regularly with maybe 9-10 other mega owners and we talk about gameplay mlb NFL and MEGA.
    and YES your name has come up as has a few others, I dont know what you do because I never played you, BUT I did post what you DO do in games so that should be proof enough guys do and will talk behind the walls if you will.

MEGA has rules and those rules should be followed. that doesnt mean because you can do this or that its ok to break these rules.

if there are rules you dont like then post or go to the RC easiest way.

But 99% of the time my posts are not just pulled from the clear blue sky but rather calculated thought out posts to get a point accross, and I am not PC, I am blunt straight to the point.

12. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Scar how do I get phone numbers? I'd like to chit chat about mlb, nfl, and mega too :). Talking to mandy all the time gets boring :p

13. scarface

scarface Walk On

You see tank quite a few of us started playing madden on PC some years ago and after a few real life years and some guys downs and some guys ups a few of us have become more than just guys who play a game, I would like to think I have made a few friends here, so you can mock that some of us talk, but guys like styk,mags, miller not only play madden but have become friends and hang out from time to time.

and while its not always on the phone it is done via Q, Skype and or texting.

P.S.
    you might not like the topics.

14. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Scar - lighten up. Was fing with mandy with thwe post.

I understand you guys have been around for awhile.

Not concerned if I wouldn't like topics. I play straight and not concerned about what's being discussed.

I don't understand why you are so serious and bitter all the time. Madden should be fun - and feel free to let me know what's being discussed if it is relevant to me. Some things discussed after games I chalk up to poor sportsmanship. Like complaining a guy doesn't run up the gut more, when in fact he mixes all types of runs in his gameplan - tosses, off tackles, dives, powers, stretches, draws, wildcats, etc. I think you guys should just use a camera and tape games against guys who you think cheese. Then you could eliminate he said she said.

Point of an online franchise to me is just as much about building a team, using my strengths and attacking (not exploiting AI or programming - there is a difference) my opponents weakness.

15. scarface

scarface Walk On

Tank I am not mad at all, I just respod to what I read.

like I said with any and all of what people do, mega has its rules in place and if you are in mega you me and anyone else needs to follow the rules that mega has in place regardless of how you feel about the rules.

16. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Scar, im sure my name was brought up in alot of your talks last season but the fact of the matter what i was NOT contacted by the rules committed once. Not pm/icq/psn, nothing..... Not one of my opponents said anything either. How do you expect me to change the way i play the game when nobody says anything to me about my game play.

Just a question for you scar? How many of these questionable madden plays would you see from a player IN A GAME before you started thinking he was a cheeser?
    Screens?
    ALL outside running plays?
    Drag routes?(i guess how many completions in the specific route becuase alot of the passing plays have corner, drag, and post routes)
    Corner routes?
    Percentage of blitzing?

You say running the same routes over and over again is in the rules, but how much is too much in your opinion?

17. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Oh yeah, i still need a sub for this weeks mega game, anyone down for tonight, ill be free until 9pm eastern.