Rams Relocation Vote

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanRain39, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Where should the Rams go?

1. Remain in St. Louis

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Return to Los Angeles

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  3. Venture to new lands in London

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

The previous St. Louis Rams owner left the current home, The Edward Jones Dome, or "Rams Dome" in a complete mess. The EA Madden Stadium ratings system gives the St. Louis Rams' "home" a 4 rating. Which is one of, if not the lowest rating in the NFL.
    Also, In terms of the national media, the Ferguson/ St. Louis areas have become unstable.
    Now tell me, is this the type of location you would go to enjoy a football game? Much like the businesses of the area, I believe it is time for the "St. Louis" Rams, to move on to a new location, a healthier market.

[​IMG]

After giving much thought to the move, I have narrowed my two ideal locations to Los Angeles, California and become the LA Rams once again. Option number two, would to move to where the NFL is in high demand, in London, England and become the London Bulldogs.

2. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

3. McStrauss

McStrauss Walk On

I am in favor of the Rams returning to LA so long as you use those rad blue and yellow jerseys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Mounties or bust!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

My vote is LA but again I'm good with whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

McStrauss I did an offline cfm and relocated to LA and kept the Rams, it made me keep the uniforms as well.

7. DevilDog1108

DevilDog1108 Walk On

I vote the Rams stay in Saint Louis with that Beast of a Defense and build a new stadium. That market may be medium but pretty passionate.

8. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

I voted to move to London. Mostly because I think the NFL would actually allow and want a team to move there.

9. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

One thing for sure - If I were the Owner, I would leave that dumpster fire known as St Louis like my hair was on fire. I think at would be good for the league to have some fish n' chips every once in a while.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

For those voting no, I'd like to remind you:

The Rams physically played in Los Angeles from 1946 to 1979, and then just about 30 miles away in Anaheim (still called Los Angeles Rams though) until 1994.

I think moving back would not only be VERY SIM, considering they're currently in proposal to move to LA in real life, but the bet possible location for the team period given their 48 year history in the region.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I'm very comfortable with a move to LA, even though I voted London. Consider that when looking at percentages, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I voted yes for LA, makes too much sense not to let the Rams go home

• Like Like x 2
  13. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Voted for LA, I think the Jags will be better for London and the Rams will be closer to the rest of the NFCW this way.

• Like Like x 1
  14. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to vote! I need just 1 more Yes vote to be able to leave St. Louis!

15. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

I would be enticed to vote yes if people did the same for the Raiders. Both teams should be in LA.

16. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

I can't control that, and that shouldn't effect how my H@W cycle plays out. I posted my relocation vote, without knowing Troy's plan to even move there as well. 5 Minutes later, he had a relocation vote, even admitted he posted his because of mine going up.

17. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

You are correct sir. My bad....I have changed my vote to relocate to LA and i wish you success in your new city.

• Like Like x 1
  18. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1